Search results

1. X

Mass Mod Rod - How to keep mage from casting

My mage keeps casting: { "Mass Ethereal Transvergence", "Rod of Ethereal Transvergence", 52817, 976, 1220, 81, MOD_SPELL, MOD_MASS, 1, 0 }, when I /bot on I don't see a listing to block this with something like ModRod2If=0 Is there another way I can get my mage to quit casting the old mass...
  2. X

Refunds

Refunds should not be given. If you feel like you like how RG works better with Next and vanilla, then go that route, but no way you deserve a refund.
  3. X

No more MQ2?

Thanks for the update, Fry. I don't play on true box servers, but I don't see any reason to honor the agreement at this point and think you guys should open it up. Also, with next being more open, I'm guessing it will be harder to stop people from running it on the true box outside of RG/Bugs.
  4. X

MQNext - ini files from MQ2?

Can we just copy all our ini files from our MQ2 folder into the MQNext folder? Are there certain, or all, plugins that have/need a different format? Thanks,
  5. X

Direct3DCreate9On12Ex Crash - Frequent

I must be trying to send too many files. I've tried to send several times and it just times out and doesn't send. I'll try again now with just a couple files at a time.
  6. X

MMOBugs and MQ2 Recent changes UI boxes

Thanks, htw - clearly not a big need :)
  7. X

So no one else having this 9on12Ex issue I guess :(
  8. X

Oh OK. I don't feel bad about not being able to find it now :)
  9. X

Could someone point me to which ini controls the size? I'd like to make these larger when they come up on the char select screen. Thanks,
  10. X

Anyone getting an issue similar to this: Any thoughts on cause / help?
  11. X

Nav Target - Bot Puller - reset question

Thanks, I haven't tried without lev, I generally have it up. Yeah camp and come back always works but obviously not optimal.
  12. X

Thanks tried that as well. It seems what I need is a command to clear the target list that sits in a data structure somewhere in mq2bot. Maybe a "/bot cleartarget" command or similar that could clear that DS. Someone could then add the problem mob to ignore if you need to camp that spot or...
  13. X

Thanks, Fry I've tried those in the past but will try again next time it happens.
  14. X

Sometimes when pulling if the puller dies the nav target will get locked. Once recovered, the puller will try to sometimes go way out and then die/wipe again. What is the command to reset mq2nav and clear out all old targets for the MQ2Bot puller so it starts fresh after a wipe/reset? Thanks,
  15. X

Enchanter Mezzing Issue

I think " Check your macro folder in "Mob_Ignore_List.ini" or "CharName_MezzImmune.ini", I have seen in past mobs get added to this that shouldn't have and ignore mezing them. " Is a great idea. Also can just set the MezImmunes:1 to MezImmunes:0 to start with to see if that fixes it. Then...
  16. X

Another necro nerf

I'm more for boosting others vs nerfing people, but at least in our guild, the gap between necros and everyone else on any length event is too large. This is especially true for necro vs wizzy on short fights. I'd like to see some balance and bounce between the classes (long fight vs short, 1...
  17. X

Crash help - ExceptionCode: c0000005 (Debugger Info)

Microsoft (R) Windows Debugger Version 10.0.19041.685 AMD64 Copyright (c) Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. Loading Dump File [Q:\MacroQuest2\Logs\d3d9_20210407_010623.15904.dmp] User Mini Dump File: Only registers, stack and portions of memory are available Symbol search path is...
  18. X

Paid Subscription system for new website

Hey Fry, Just wanted to clarify there will not be anything for different available for old lifetime members moving forward. I was lifetime then expired and currently on the "post lifetime" yearly deal. Thanks,
  19. X

Plugin Overseer

Ran again with the new version for the first time and did not crash on any toon. Thanks for the changes!!
  20. X

Plugin Overseer

Looks like it may be stuck in an eval loop and crashing when given a high-level quest and all agents available are incapacitated. Tried to do it this morning and crashed on 2 of 3 toons both had that happen with quests. This was running it only on 1 toon at a time. Thanks,