Search results

1. Villageidiot

toggle sharing

Anyone know if there is a way to toggle your fellowship exp sharing with a / command? I'm sure i could do it through the window but wondering if there is a slash command. I always forget to turn it off/on so gonna either create a mac because i'm lazy and just issue a /bcaa //mac , or if it...
  2. Villageidiot

Bot macro INI

Anyone have an ini for a bard for Petes Bot macro that works? I cannot for the life of me get it to work. would love to see if someone already had one that works, i could just edit to my spells and use. Just looking for it to be able to pull mainly. I had Dev's bot a few years ago and loved...
  3. Villageidiot

MQ2Twist addition ? Beneficial?

Question for everyone. When i play my bard manually in my group i twist on begging of battle. I have to /twist off at the end of each fight. Would anyone find it beneficial to have an option in twist to /twist off on current mob death beneficial? Dev's, would this be possible to add to the...
  4. Villageidiot

Solt gear unlocked?

is Solt gear unlocked? If i had say 1k phosph's could i buy raid gear without having to do the raids? If so , someone wanna donate a bunch to me ? :P
  5. Villageidiot

Problems connecting with WinEQ

Anyone ever had a problem with connecting with wineq2? When i try it fails using wineq2 but when i log in using normal EQ login, it works fine. Any ideas or suggestions?
  6. Villageidiot

Monk Puller?

Just curious if anyone has any monk puller macro's that works well? I understand i could pay and get one of Dev's but well thats not gonna work with my financial situation. Any good free ones out?
  7. Villageidiot

Respawning instances list

Just thinking it would be nice to have a list of respawning instances. People have said bloodmoon but i haven't found anything to respawn in any of the 5 that i tried. Mainly i'm looking for ones that a group of 80's could use and not be destroyed.
  8. Villageidiot

Resplendant Temple Mesh

Anyone have a good mesh for this zone? For some reason i cannot create one.
  9. Villageidiot

Anyone on test , trying out new AA exp bonus?

Anyone? Just curious to see how much it actually helps.
  10. Villageidiot

Paladin aggro question

Looking for different preferences on this subject. Whats the best pally aggro lineup without the knockback?
  11. Villageidiot

Mq2Advloot change request

Was wondering since the warp portion of this is a no go right now. Any way to change this to /moveto the target then loot? This would rock.
  12. Villageidiot

Server Downtime for Game Update – Monday, May 14, 2012

All EverQuest Live Servers will be down on Monday, May 14, 2012 at 7:00 am US Pacific* for a Game Update. The servers are estimated to be unavailable for approximately 6 hours. Keep an eye on the EverQuest website and the forums for status updates and for news if additional downtime is needed...
  13. Villageidiot

mq2map question

I keep labels on when using map. In zones with a shitload of mobs , it lags a big when opening it. Anyway to make it only show mobs that are in a 1000 radius of me? I tried /mapfilter custom npc radius 1000 but this only does it then, it doesn't keep it updated. I'd have to keep typing that...
  14. Villageidiot

Server Downtime for Game Update – Thursday, March 22, 2012

I guess a fucking full day wasn't enough.
  15. Villageidiot

Anonymous VS Facebook

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=oVSQ3JIgIXE#!