Search results

1. W

EQBCS-Classic minimise

is it possible to minimise EQBCS-Classic to the quick lauch tray intead of showing it on the task bar? I like to alt-tab between accounts yet this is stuck in the middle and have to work around it. Any ideas?
  2. W

MQ2Bot - summon Modrod

Hi All one little problem, since the last expansion my mage has been giving me hell with mod rods - it still wants to use the lower level summon mod rod spell instead of the newer Sickle of Umbral Modulation spell. If I have that one summoned it will keep trying to cast the lower level spell...
  3. W

Missing MMO

It's this program which makes EQ fun to play and gets the slow and repetative tasks out of the way. Can't wait for the new version. Keep up the good work.
  4. W

MQ2MoveUtils - Waypoint Command

In the October 20, 2021 game updates it mentioned a new command /waypoint which lets you use the loc co-ordinates to create a path to a location, but we are unable to use this if we have MQ2MoveUtils loaded. If you use /waypoint when this plugin is enabled it will bring up the list of commands...
  5. W

Plugin MQ2Bot

Is there any way to stop my enchanter from casting its "Constraining helix" when in a group with a shaman that casts "Turgur's Insects"? It will keep trying to cast it, even though the other spell is superior. Is there any kind of /notcast command to block an Ability or spell being cast?
  6. W

Plugin MQ2Bot Pet Pulling?

Is there any way to auto pull with a mage pet within a certain radius? Get the pet to target the mob, hit it, pull it back so the rest of the group can kill it.
  7. W

Mq2ChatWnd + Plugin manager

Since the latest patch I've been having a problem on 2 seperate computers. 1) the MQ2ChatWnd will not appear, I've tried the /plugin MQ2ChatWnd unload and /plugin MQ2ChatWnd load commands but doesn't appear, I've deleted the character name from the MQ2ChatWnd.ini file (while logged out and MMO...
  8. W

Plugin Disable AA in MQ2Bot

Is there a way to stop my enchanter using the "Beam of Slumber" AA automatically? Easy with spells, just don't mem them, but AA's? I'm lost Thanks
  9. W

Ui bugs

When I have MMO loaded - my UI will not save correctly - I kept finding all my bags squashed up in the top default position overlapping each other every time I logged in. I'd re-set them - camp out with the 30 seconds - log back in to find them all up in the corner again. Been doing this for a...
  10. W

Plugin MQ2SoundControl

The MQ2SoundControl plugin works fine when you are playing EQ, but when you next attempt to log in it will stop the patcher and crash EQ when you click on Play - it keeps coming up with an everquest sound error. It does the same on 2 seperate PC's with different accounts. Both loaded/played EQ...
  11. W

Plugin MQ2Nav

I'm having a problem on my 2nd PC when I load the plugin MQ2Nav. If I have this loaded and minimize/maximize the EQ window it will crash EQ with a Reset Device() Failure error. If I do not resize the EQ windows it will work fine, but sometimes I need to. On this PC it will work fine, no...
  12. W

Plugin Manger

I accidently closed the Plugin Manger UI in-game - How do I bring it back???
  13. W

Question Pressing C Crashes game

I'm having a prob when MMOloader is running and that is every time I press C to open my inventory the game crashes to the desktop instantly with no error messages. Any idea why? It's working ok on my second PC. The game works fine without it running....
  14. W

Question Necro Mind Wrack

Hi, I've been boxing a necro which uses Mind Wrack - which is fine on mobs with mana, but it keeps trying to cast it on mobs with no mana - constantly. Is there a way to stop casting it like this as it blocks the casting of all other spells? The message I get is: Your target has no mana to...
  15. W

MMOLoader gone

This happened on the last patch update and has happened again. Last week I went to load up MMOLoader and the file was missing?? My shortcuts couldn't find it, I looked in the MMObugs folder - it was gone. I tried copying a backup of it into the folder and I no-longer had administrator...
  16. W

Question Warp

Hi Been a while since I've played EQ and used to use the Warp plugin that you supplied. Does this still exist, and if so.....is it dagerous to use now? Thanks
  17. W

Request: AutoDownload of new maps?

I'd love a way to auto download new maps from mapfiend whenever you run the macro, at the moment some of my maps are years old and would love a system that auto downloaded new maps to a specified folder. is this possible? (Yes, i know i can download map packs, but hate all the layered stuff...