Search results

1. W

EQBCS-Classic minimise

is it possible to minimise EQBCS-Classic to the quick lauch tray intead of showing it on the task bar? I like to alt-tab between accounts yet this is stuck in the middle and have to work around it. Any ideas?
  2. W

Plugin Overseer

Many thanks. This app saves me so much time. Love it.
  3. W

Plugin Overseer

Thanks for the work you do on this. I'm having a problem at the moment, i'm getting the unable to find agent error messages. I've tried unloading/reloading, /overseer eval, /reload UI, removed all agents from the overseer ini file (when I restart it scans them all and adds them back to the ini)...
  4. W

Plugin Overseer

I'm still using Overseer and really appreciate it, it sure takes the boredom out of doing it manually. Thanks for the work you've done so far. As it stands I collect the rewards manually as I do change my mind depending on what I need, But can see what you mean.
  5. W

MQ2Bot - summon Modrod

Many thanks, appreciated
  6. W

MQ2Bot - summon Modrod

Name of spell that summons old mod rod? = Spell: Wand of Frozen Modulation Name of spell that summons new mod rod? = Spell: Sickle of Umbral Modulation Item name of old mod rod? = Wand of Restless Modulation Item name of new mod rod? = Sickle of Umbral Modulation
  7. W

MQ2Bot - summon Modrod

Hi All one little problem, since the last expansion my mage has been giving me hell with mod rods - it still wants to use the lower level summon mod rod spell instead of the newer Sickle of Umbral Modulation spell. If I have that one summoned it will keep trying to cast the lower level spell...
  8. W

MMOBugs MQNext Installation Problem Report Thread - 26 February 2022 Release

Mmobugs installed from the installation package fine (after disabling virus protection and adding an exception to the folder) and once I opened the game the recent updates windows would appear on the character select screen fine. However.... once I entered game the window would not pop up and...
  9. W

MQ Update - 20 Feb 2022

Thanks for all the hard work you are all putting into this, It's really appreciated. Keep up the good work.
  10. W

Missing MMO

It's this program which makes EQ fun to play and gets the slow and repetative tasks out of the way. Can't wait for the new version. Keep up the good work.
  11. W

MQ2MoveUtils - Waypoint Command

Thanks for doing this, Appreciated.
  12. W

MQ2MoveUtils - Waypoint Command

In the October 20, 2021 game updates it mentioned a new command /waypoint which lets you use the loc co-ordinates to create a path to a location, but we are unable to use this if we have MQ2MoveUtils loaded. If you use /waypoint when this plugin is enabled it will bring up the list of commands...
  13. W

Plugin Overseer

Thanks for getting this going again. Appreciated
  14. W

Plugin Overseer

I do sometiimes get a bug on one of my PC's, it gets kind of stuck in a loop and lags the computer right out. The screen will update once ever 30 seconds.... I usually end task the PC and then delete that characters profile and copy anothers in its place with the original characters name. Then...
  15. W

Plugin Overseer

I would if I knew how/where
  16. W

Plugin Overseer

Thanks for the update, Great app, Makes life so much easier.
  17. W

Plugin Overseer

Been working well up until wednesdays patch. Now it will perform all the collections, but when it tries to start the next set of quets is comes up with an error WARNING: Report missing button for..... And if I look at the window it will show no artisans in the selection window. Yet if I manually...
  18. W

lag

I ended up deleting the contents of the MQ2Overseer.ini and re-generated them when next online. Seems to have done the trick. Thanks for building this mod, saves so much time for me.
  19. W

lag

It just seems to be on the collection stage. I had auto eval and start switched off. So just turned them back on now that the lagging stage has completed and the eval/start is flying through. Took about 30seconds to select all 5 quests.
  20. W

lag

It started again just now. it took over 10 mins to display 1 reward. Ended up end tasking on EQ as that instance had become totally unresponsive. While it was unloaded I loaded up the MQ2Overseer.ini and removed that characters entry, copied an entry from an alt that works fine when he's loaded...