1. S

wts KRONO

LOOKING TO SELL 10. ASKING 12 PER OR 1O FOR 100. SORRY CAPS LOCK IS BROKE
  2. S

WTB Krono

looking to buy 2 Kronos paying 10.00 per
  3. S

monk pull macro

what im looking for is a macro that uses nav Will go out and pull come to camp fd when the npc in in a preset range. Then check to see if there is less then 6 is in camp if not go get more. Dose not nore do if i care if it dose any buffs or dps just want it to pull
  4. S

stealth and looting

I'm seeing a lot of people do this. It is a very bad idea to stealth and loot iteams in the middle of some ones camp they can see you
  5. S

eqbc questions

Is there a way to get toons to report how many aa they have saved, assigned and total spent throught eqpc Allso how would you rez a merc with eqbc
  6. S

friend pass

would be nice if there was a friends pass for like 10 days or something. i have a froend that has been playen a few years and was asken me how it works but dont want to pay right off due to the fact he is not positive he can get it to work
  7. S

macro request

im looking for a macro that would remove all youre buffs from youreself
  8. S

copy of patchday, dumpxrefs

looking for a copy of copy of patchday, dumpxrefs hd died last week and now i cant find any where to redownload
  9. S

crash on new patch

posten a screenshoot what happens is it is crashen when going to char select any idea
  10. S

LCD Monitors

ok im looking to buy a new LCD Monitor like to have a 22 or 24 in widescreen. im looking to spend around 300 bux !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  11. S

dain mac

any one have the dain 3 6 mac running right. problem im havn is both clerics chain casten pl and naver setting to med http://www.macroquest2.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=15821&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0
  12. S

do not open till 10:00 pm PDT on Monday, October 20, 2008

MQ2 is down when will it be back up ??
  13. S

monk helper

any one have a working version of monk helper
  14. S

smithen

i know i seen a smith mac that will get you to 300 but now i want it cant find any help ?
  15. S

everquest down time

All SOE games, websites, message boards, Knowledge Base, Station store, and other services will be unavailable for approximately 24 hours beginning on Tuesday, September 25th. All SOE services will be undergoing upgrades to the authentication system and as a result, all logins for SOE services...
  16. S

Patch 9/5

*** Highlights *** - Legends of Norrath: Legends of Norrath: Oathbound is now live! Legends of Norrath is an online-only trading card game, based on the richly-detailed sword-and-sorcery world of Norrath from the massively multiplayer online role-playing games EverQuest and EverQuest II. EQ...
  17. S

shadowknight

looking for a good simi afk sk mac any help would be nice
  18. S

mac help

ok in short what im tring to do is fix a old copy of the buffbeg.mac to work with new spells but not working like i thought it should.. old code |----------------------------------------------------- |- Druid |----------------------------------------------------- /if...