Search results

1. D

Any way to set a home point?

Is there any way to set a home point to return to after a fight, or after a pull? I'm able to get the pulling to work, but the MT runs out a few feet to grab the mob on approach, and the puller invariably stops at the point he took off from the last engagement. Due to this combination, the...
  2. D

Odd behavior in Farm Macro.

My group leader will farm apparently correctly, but when multiple mobs are aggroed they will constantly flit between the aggro mobs without staying on one, resulting in them spinning in circles and not hitting anyone. I end up having to turn off farm and turn it back on anytime multiple mobs are...
  3. D

While we wait for update, a question about the Farm.mac.

SO i have it up and it works well, with the other group toons on bot they follow and assist, melee, cast pretty much (for the most part) what i want them to. There are 2 major things that don't work though... 1. No matter how much I /ignorethis /ignorethese /permignore mobs since the last...
  4. D

New user question

SO since the update today the MQ won't load, gives a message about not matching game date. I searched the forum looking for this question and the forums and in the FAQ, with no success. How long does it usually take for them to release a compatible version after a patch like this?
  5. D

PM window will not open, only on one account... other accounts on the same computer work as normal.

Hiyas. On one single account on one computer, other accounts on same computer have no issue, the PM window will not open. /pm show has no effect. I seem to remember having this issue before, and there was a command to 'reload the skins' and i has to choose between default and some other...
  6. D

Farm Macro Help

Greetings, I've been trying to find a tutorial video for the farm macro but cannot find one.... I got the farm loaded without issue, have the preferences set, but when i do /farm on, it says, "A %T is my target"> but does not move... If i run within range of the mob where they agro, it will...
  7. D

Autoforage missing after update

Greetings, Apologies in advance if this is the wrong place for this, but i couldn't find a 'help' or 'support' thread... Anyway i joined, downloaded, installedMQNext and Reguides launcher, and autoforage and fishing were working great. Later, i noticed MMOLoader was prompting for an update...