Search results

1. Z

INISection.h

Hello everyone. I created this little wrapper around WritePrivateProfileString for INI stuff. It is very basic but provides a much more user friendly interface to INIs from plugins. INISection.h class INISection { public: INISection(char *sectionName){ this->sectionName = sectionName...
  2. Z

Everquest Harlem Shake

My server made a harlem shake video. Check it out. Everquest Harlem Shake
  3. Z

Butterfly Maker

As some of you may know I develop iPhone and Android apps from. I have posted about a few of them here for any of you who wish to see what I have developed. Here is my latest one: If you have kids they will freaking love it. https://itunes.apple.com/be/app/butterfly-maker/id598110740?mt=8...
  4. Z

Soooo....While your Macroquests are down for EQ Live...

Soooo....While your Macroquests are down for EQ Live...Come play on my ZippzippEMU server. There are tons of MMOBuggers, it is free to play, and so much fun you may not go back to live. And best of all Macroquest is welcome! Not to mention eqgame.exe doesn't ever get patched = no macroquest...
  5. Z

Zippzipp EMU Server Name Change

Hey guys! I dropped the Beta tag and renamed the server: Zippzipp's Funland [RoF Enabled,Bots,Progression,Good Times, Good People] It should be the 3rd from the top in the white section now. Also I now support the RoF client.
  6. Z

My Comic Book

Greetings all, I just digitally published a comic book on the iphone/ipad. Android will be coming soon but I would love your all's opinion of the first issue. It is called Toilet Paper Panic https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/toilet-paper-panic/id572511462?mt=8 If you like it, feel free to...
  7. Z

Zippzipp's Funland - Beta

Greetings guys, Just figured I would toss out the invite to my EMU server. I'm still working on it but it is live on the server list of eqemulator and people have already started playing on it. I There is a ton more i Plan to do with it but here is a breakdown of what it is: Dedicated...
  8. Z

Computer Chairs

Greetings Everyone, I am curious what computer chairs people use. I seem to go through computer chairs fairly quickly. I feel like I need a new chair every 2-3 years. I am 6ft 3in, 260lbs and sit in the chair at least 6 hours a day. The chairs get so worn out the metal that connects the...
  9. Z

New App

Greetings everyone, As many of you know I started making apps when I stopped making plugins. I recently released one of my apps that took quite a bit more effort than many of my others. As such I am pushing it pretty hard. I am seeking honest feedback on the app. So please let me know your...
  10. Z

Add a timer to your plugin

Here are some code snippets to add a timer to your plugin Create a few function prototypes and a few timer variables: VOID timer1sec(); VOID timer2sec(); VOID timer4sec(); VOID timer6sec(); VOID timer30sec(); VOID timer60sec(); int timer1s = 0; int timer2s = 0; int timer4s = 0; int timer6s =...
  11. Z

PLUGIN: MQ2AutoPotion

Description: This plugin auto clicks potions when they wear off. It allows you to maintain 2 potions based on Potion belt. Feel free to modify it to be more robust i just kinda threw it together. Commands: /autopotion - toggles auto potion on and off /seteffect # "Effect Name" - Sets the...
  12. Z

Who do you want to win?

Who do you want to win?
  13. Z

Pretty funny: how disney makes new disney characters

they say this is how disney creates new disney characters Suggestive Doodles - CollegeHumor video
  14. Z

Special Thanks to Brainiac

I would like to send out a special thanks to brainiac. He has had his name dragged through the mud a couple times, and all the while has remained a very sound and ethical individual. He is quite brilliant and has been a solid resource for quite some time now. He doesn't really judge and is...
  15. Z

A Letter to CodeCompiler

I had posted this on MQ2Source.com and it was deleted and i was banned. Too much truth hurts i suppose. I was asked to repost here.
  16. Z

New plugins coming soon....

17. Z

Plugin: MQ2AASpend -- AutoAAspender plugin