Search results

1. hoppy96pgtbs

Problems with EQ resolution

I got a few 40" TV's for monitors, but the shit is going haywire. Cant get the shit to look like it should, semi full screen, so I can still see the taskbar. Any suggestions?
  2. hoppy96pgtbs

Mage AA's

Anyone know exactly how many are in the new expansion? Thanks!
  3. hoppy96pgtbs

Router

I need a new router, I would like a nice one, dual band if possible, if not, of well. I would like for it to have 7 or 8 cat5/6 plugs. I'm kicking myself, I had a special offer on one that fit the bill 2 days before mine went down. I can't even get access to update the firmware. If anyone...
  4. hoppy96pgtbs

For you Dog Lovers

Please help me raise a few bucks for the Kansas Humane Society for Woofstock 2013!! it's organizations like this that helped me and a lot of others with pet adoptions and tons of other services. My adopted dog of 6 years is in the video in the link below, with his reaction to "Bath Time". You...
  5. hoppy96pgtbs

Spell Book Macro

Anyone have a macro that scribes spells from inventory to spell book? If so, please do share :D If not, I'd donate 20$ for someone to write one. I would donate even more if it would go from vendor to vendor in PoK and purchase/scribe all spells from 1-81+ I'm not lazy, it's too time consuming...
  6. hoppy96pgtbs

Taskbar App to Separate EQ Client Windows

I've finally found a program that let's me rearrange EQ instances on the taskbar instead of them being grouped by program ID's. Here is the link: Windows 7 Taskbar Tweaker program of awesomeness!!! I have installed it on 2 machines and it is wonderful. Playing a lot of toons makes it...
  7. hoppy96pgtbs

Beastlord AA FD causing CTD

I'm a moron Following directions.
  8. hoppy96pgtbs

LoN Loot card question

Looking for which card set has the Vanishing Point card in it? As well as Razor's Edge. I have a few rogue's with a boat load of packs to open up. Thx in advance
  9. hoppy96pgtbs

Monk Pets

Anyone know if you can use a pet rename potion for the monk AA pet proc? I dont really wanna burn 1000 SC to find out.
  10. hoppy96pgtbs

Spam of people entering and leaving channels

How do I stop this? I dont know what caused it to start happening, but now on all my toons it shows up in chat when people are entering and leaving channels that I'm in. Is this a MQ feature or in EQ?
  11. hoppy96pgtbs

How to get to Pillars

From resplendent Temple, how do you get to Pillars?
  12. hoppy96pgtbs

SSD Almost eaten by MQ2AASpend! + Crucial M4 SSD Problem resolved

Just a heads up to anyone that seems to be losing HD space and cant figure out where it is going. Today I realized that I only had like 3 GB of space left on my SSD RAID0 Setup, so I started fishing around. Somehow my Enchanter's Debug Log was turned on in her AASpend ini file, and the log...
  13. hoppy96pgtbs

Rogue Assassinate Disc... lil help

Anyone know how to make rogue properly use assassinate disc fluently? Along with any assist macro? I read something somewhere long ago, but I'm not sure where that literature is anymore. I box 2 rogues and it would benefit considerably if I had this working. It is setup properly in mq2melee...
  14. hoppy96pgtbs

Marines Pissing on the Taliban

What do you think? I don't really condone this type of shit, but in the positions these guys are in, and having been there myself ....... ehh If you havnt heard or seen this: Pissing Footage Another reminder: What our lovely Marines deal with every day And this one.... still brings tears to...
  15. hoppy96pgtbs

Workaround for Piggyzone

Would it be possible to have piggyzone just automatically run (on foot) toons from zone A to Zone B? For instance we could setup our own paths using a simple path record plugin or macro, or use paths provided by others? Seems like it would be a little less tedious than having to manually run 6-8...
  16. hoppy96pgtbs

Magelo

In order to Sync with Magelo, do you have to log out and back in to the target Character's account? I need to make a Magelo, but cant exactly log out on the toon that I need it for if ya know what I mean ;)
  17. hoppy96pgtbs

Tier V Merc Access?

I was under the assumption that all someone needs to do is Murdunk's Last stand to unlock Tier V Journeyman mercs? This true? Or do you have to do all:
  18. hoppy96pgtbs

Cheaters and Exploiters in EverQuest Put on Notice: Stop Now

Cheating has become a serious concern to our EQ player base this past year. Exploits and hacks strike at the very heart of a game, creating deep resentment in the community as selfish players gain benefit at the expense of their honest fellows. You've let us know your thoughts, and we have taken...
  19. hoppy96pgtbs

sparkle vga cards

Anyone had experience with sparkle video cards? The specs are up to par and sometimes higher than namebrand cards. Is it a risk worth taking? Thee isn't much feedback on them on newegg either. The 260gtx has 1792 MB of vram vs other 260s with 896 or 1 gb. Wwdotclick. I am getting something new...
  20. hoppy96pgtbs

Taskbar Icon Swap Question

I Have heard that on Windows 7 you can drag and rearrange your programs running on taskbar. Is there anyway to do this on xp 64 that anyone knows of?