Search results

1. C

sold out

sold out
  2. C

mq2bot and bard epic and vang shout

what do i have to add to the config file so that my bard epic clicks everytime its up and im in battle? same with vang shout for anything more than 1 mob
  3. C

WTS Krono $10 each any server

sold out
  4. C

Are there any ranger solo macs I can use with mq2bot?

Looking for a way to solo with a ranger and not have to watch it constantly using mq2nav and bot
  5. C

How to /face fast with mq2bot?

How do I use /face or /face fast with /bot on? so it does it without me having to hotkey it? can i do it in the config file at all?
  6. C

The perfect raiding, grouping and soloing Ranger .ini for mq2bot

Does one exist? if not does anyone have one set up yet with clickies like bifold and rod of dark rites etc?
  7. C

Ranger soloing macro?

I was curious is there was a way to first make it so my ranger doesn't turn on attack and stop autofiring when a mob gets close even when melee attack setting it set to 0 in the ini. Second I was wondering if there are any ranger soloing macs out there? Or if one could be created for the...
  8. C

Wts Krono $11 each

sold out
  9. C

How to pull with mq2bot?

would like to stay in one place and have monk bard or sk autopull in an instance. how do I make this happen? so far I have to manually pull everything.
  10. C

Question Anyone have something similar to mq2monk

Does MMOBugs offer MQ2Monk? does it work on mmo build?
  11. C

how to activate /grab or /gank

which plugin activates the /gank or /grab command for ground spawn items?
  12. C

How to not go AFK while being AFK

I was wondering if there was anything I could do to prevent my character from going AFK while being AFK.
  13. C

Kronos Wts 5 krono for $35

Sold
  14. C

Kronos Wts just 5 krono. $40 first pm gets it.

price reduced in new thread
  15. C

traveler macro?

Apparently redguides has a traveler macro that does almost every traveler that everyone is using. Is there anything like that available here?
  16. C

Kronos 8/6/2019 only Flash Sale $8 Kronos

out of stock
  17. C

Kronos Flash Sale $8.50 Krono only 12 Available

Sold out sale over :(
  18. C

Kronos $9 krono for sale

please delete
  19. C

KissAssist

Hello I received a .ini to improve my shaman multi boxing heal parses which is to be utilized by KissAssist. From what I can tell KissAssist is a redguides plugin or something. Do we have any way to covert the values to be used with /bot on or a KissAssist plugin?