Search results

1. D

MQNext Bot - Feedback / Interest wanted

Hey everyone, I'm messing around on live servers some again after a long time and am piddling some with macros. I'm not looking to write anything to sell or anything like that. I do not have time to commit to any level of support. So, I plan to release whatever I do as open source and would...
  2. D

Macro devBots - Updated for MQ2 undeclared variables patch 09/16/2017

Hey everyone, I spent a few hours tonight running through and updating all the problematic code that I saw relating to the recent patch dealing with undeclared variables in my bots. I didn't have time to fully test everything, I'll leave that up to you guys. You can get the most recent version...
  3. D

dev's bots - Upcoming Github release

First off to the mods, if you don't feel this is the appropriate place for this, please move it. I wasn't sure which section this would best be in. The time has come. I've had the sales on the devecoder.com disabled for a while now. There are still a couple of people with support periods...
  4. D

WinEQ2 and MQ2 issue

I haven't used WinEQ2 in a while, but wanted to start using it again recently. But, I'm running into a weird problem that I'm not immediately seeing a solution for. I store all my macro files and such on a network drive (raid 5 nas system for backup and such). In this case I have it mapped to...
  5. D

Fantasy books

I'm looking for some new stuff to read / listen (I do audoibooks most of the time) to. Anyone got any suggestions? Here is what I've read, and reread in some cases. Wheel of Time saga (waiting on the final book) Sword of Truth saga A large chunk of Fogotten Realms Harry Potter So you want to...
  6. D

IsNumber check

Just a little sub routine I whipped together for a need tonight and thought it might be useful for others. The problem, if you try to do a numeric comparison on a string it will error and crash the macro. I Could not find anyway in MQ2 to check if a string was a number or not, so I came up...
  7. D

devCharmOfLore (Working with HoT)

devCharmOfLore Alternate Charm of Lore (Working with HoT) In light of the charm of lore macro being broken with HoT instead of fixing it I'm just going to release my personal devCharmOfLore macro to everyone. It has a few enhancements over the one that was available, I just never released it...
  8. D

Happy Independence Day!

9. D

Accept trades if no items will drop

This is a little routine that is in my devCommon.inc now but I figured others might find a use for this particularly more than some of my other routines. It's purpose is it checks for a trade, and that the person trading to you has clicked trade already. It then maps out the open inventory...
  10. D

ClericBot v1.30 *FINAL BETA* Updated 08/08/2009

ClericBot v1.31 Updated 09/01/2009 Here is my beta release of my cleric bot. I expect it will have it's fair share of bugs. I corrected a few more major ones that I found last night while playing with it, I think I got most of the major ones ironed out. So ready for you guys to help me find...
  11. D

The aa change in the patch

We knew it was coming obviously but I did not know about this part I'm wondering if this is going to mean if you would normally gain say 50 aas when you unshroud, that its only going to give you 30 now. Or if its the same thing already in place where if you shroud with 30 aas it will give you...
  12. D

SkBot v1.70 Update 08/08/2009

Ok here it is, my initial release of my sk bot. This is very much BETA! For one thing, my sk is only level 65, so if something dosn't work for higher levels I'll need to know about it. I'm gonna make a few posts below this one to explain the bot and to hopefully have a little bit of a help...
  13. D

Couple of noob coding questions

Yes JJ I searched, I couldn't find any definitive answers so Im posting, get over it! :) (j/k hehe but I know what your gonna say when you respond) Ok now that the JJ disclaimer is out of the way, I've got a couple of noob coding questions that have been bugging me. First off dealing with /if...
  14. D

Taunt mechanics, a question for experienced tanks

Heya guys, got a question about the way taunt works in EQ for anyone that might know. Does taunt simply move you to the top of the aggro list, or is it an additive type ability that increases your hate everytime you use it? I've never really played a tank as a main so not sure on it, but I'm...
  15. D

Considering writing a new bot, looking for input

*EDITED* Ok so it looks like right now a good Sk macro would be more unique and possibly more usefull. So I think I'm gonna look into doing that first. I may still look into a shaman bot later, but for now I think most people are content with what is available. So post things you would like...
  16. D

Hide MQ

I'm sorry if this has been asked somewhere before but is there anyway to hide all of MQ with like one slash command? I want to start recording some videos on guild raids but it's so troublesome to try and hide everything and then unhide it all when I'm done, if I could just have one /command...
  17. D

Automatic graphic settings changing plugin, possible?

Is it possible to have a plugin that could change graphics settings in eq (like your viewing distance, spell opacity) based on what zone your in? Like have it so you could set a default selection that would apply in zones you dont have specific settings for, but so that you could change the...
  18. D

List members of a channel (not 100% but works)

So I was just curious as to if it could be done so I wrote this little macro to parse out the members of a channel and add them to an array. Maybe someone can find it usefull for something in one of their macros. There may be better ways of doing this and this doesn't work 100% of the time...
  19. D

MQ2Debuffs bug and fix

I was messing with this plugin tonight as I'm using it in my magebot macro now, I found at least one bug in the plugin. #define DEBUFF_ROOTSLOT 2 This should be set to 1. Near as I can see all roots are in slot 2 so pSpell->Attrib[1] would return the 2nd slot since the attrib array has...
  20. D

Cannot call when a macro isn't running

Ok this might be a stupid question but I've never had this happen to me and it's wierd. Everything was working fine a coupe hours ago when I was running my magebot macro. Got to run it again just now (have not changed anything in the macro since the last run) and I'm getting the message Cannot...