1. E

Happy Veterans Day

Right back atcha army and Amen! eqisdead
  2. E

EQMac shutting down

I also want to thank Mr. Wizeman. Was fun while it lasted. eqisdead
  3. E

I'm insane

I can help out with a little plat and possibly some powerleveing for some people starting on this server too. Not all the time or anything but if someone needs something hmu. eqisdead
  4. E

MMOBugs MQ2 For EQMac PC Client - Beta Release

Is the eqmac compile going to get mq2cast? eqisdead
  5. E

Using MQ2 on EQMac Question...

You read this faq? http://www.mmobugs.com/forums/everquest-macroquest2-compiles-plugins-offsets/681-mmobugs-macroquest2-faq-please-read.html If so just right click on the mmoloader in the system tray and click on plugin config. That will show you a list of the plugins available on eqmac...
  6. E

veteran reward account question

If they haven't claimed veteran rewards don't you have to claim them in order to check what you have? Been away from live for probably 10 years so I don't remember how it works anymore. eqisdead
  7. E

Basic Puller Mac (without mq2melee)

Been out of the scene for a long time and I'm rusty on a lot of things. Macroquest ini has /a for anon, that doesn't have anything to do with it does it? eqisdead
  8. E

Working eqmac macros

Just starting to try to find things that work. From things I've read and things I've tried these are the ones I know. There are evidently several people that play there I was hoping this could be a thread for people to know what works and what doesn't. My apologies if this already exists but...
  9. E

veteran reward account question

Anyone know of a way to check how many vet rewards an account has without activating it? I have 30 or more accounts that I haven't used in probably 8 or so years but some of them I used the vet aa bug on to get all the vet aa's and I have no idea which ones. eqisdead
  10. E

Happy Birthday Fry!

Sorry this is a little late you two, happy birthday to the both of you and I hope you both thoroughly enjoyed your birthdays! eqisdead
  11. E

Anyone veteran that is quitting soon...

Plus there's so much other interesting stuff that gets talked about here. Free movie reviews are just one of the many. There's some very interesting and intelligent people that frequent these boards and I find it very stimulating to read some of the stuff they come up with. I love it here...
  12. E

Limit on registering Station accounts?

Had this error last week and called customer service about it. They said that they have indeed put a limit of registering two new accounts per 24 hours and said I would have to wait until the next day to register anymore. Tried an alternate email address with same error but not a different...
  13. E

How To Play On EQMac On PC Client - Al'Kabor - Free To Play - Download Client

That was it, I somehow had two of those windows open when I was changing things. I think when I saved the changes to the second it must have reverted some of them from the first back. I know I had changed that. Thanks for the catch Fry! Good to see you again lol. Can't even remember how...
  14. E

How To Play On EQMac On PC Client - Al'Kabor - Free To Play - Download Client

There a way to increase the display? I set video mode to width of 1920 and height of 1200 but I get a huge black area with the game being played in a 640x480 window. What am I doing wrong? eqisdead
  15. E

Happy Thanksgiving

Very Happy Thanksgiving to the MMOBugs family! Hope you get to enjoy good food, good friends, and good family today! eqisdead
  16. E

How Much EQ Have You Played Without MQ2 Since Patch?

Haven't played for a couple of months now but I still come to the site a couple times a day for some reason just to see what's new ;p. eqisdead
  17. E

Archived castersrealm

Can't find the post that was the reason I went digging for it but here is an archived version of castersrealm. Hopefully whoever was looking for it will see this post :). http://web.archive.org/web/20010507194225/http://eq.castersrealm.com/ eqisdead
  18. E

Quillmane spawner seller guy (p99)

Five levels higher than me but I need stuff too LOL. Heading to Qeynos sewers for a while after work for cubert. eqisdead
  19. E

Anyone play on Project1999?

Wow, grats Spunge! eqisdead
  20. E

Emu login problems?

I noticed it too. Sucks and I hope they get it back up soon! eqisdead