Search results

1. Kahlan2255

Multiple 110 Characters

Will continue to update this post with new classes as they are ready. Hit me up if there is something specific you are interested in. All accounts are FTP based, no expansions purchased, Characters on Bertox server. Accounts are $75.00 unless noted otherwise. Account 1 110 SK 10x 20 slot...
  2. Kahlan2255

115 T3-CoV Shammy. *Sold*

115 Iksar Shaman 54300+ AAs Full --CoV-- T3 gear Epic 2.0 8/8 +35 Purity Augs 20/20 TBL+ Slot 5s STA based. Full Slot 7s ToV Rk.2 Spells Master of ToV Achievement. ~Ach. Mount/Aug ~Paragon ~Champion ~Challenger Paragon of TBL ~Jans Veil ~Wishing Lamp ///Sold////
  3. Kahlan2255

Buying Krono

Looking to buy 10x Krono, paying $10.00 each. PM me :D
  4. Kahlan2255

Account Level 105 accounts -3KR Each

Level 105 accounts -2KR Each Hey Guys! All listed characters are on their own account. --2Krono each-- Currently housed on Bertox. They have --NO-- Spells Abilities Armor AAs Achievements Expansions All Accounts have been logged in using MMOLoader, No Email confirmed, no SQ set. 105...
  5. Kahlan2255

EQBC Auto Launch

Hey Guys n Gals! I recently had to do a fresh install of MQ2, and started setting up my profiles. I noticed that with EQBC set to auto launch, It no longer loads with MQ2. It was launching the Xeniaz version on my client before my wipe. When checking the Xeniaz version in my compile, its...
  6. Kahlan2255

Account 110 Ranger

Selling a freshly leveled 110 Ranger w/14651 AAs No Progression completed. Full Conflagrant visible and non-visible armor. Full TBM Slot 5s ~~No Slot 7s Includes: 9 Tailored 20 slot bags 1 Prescient Fleeting Quiver Guise of the Deceiver Glowing Black Drum Mirror Fragment Wurmslayer Fresh...
  7. Kahlan2255

Keeping old Files...

Alrighty, for some of you, this will be a completely *Duh* topic. But, i have kept Every complie/source ever released, in the time i have played EQ and used Mq2. (I am a packrat, but i cant help it, i need help i know) My computer has been running Slower and slower and slower... I dont Zip...
  8. Kahlan2255

Prelaunch Party

So, Was i imagining things?! A Double Exp Weekend and All accounts in Good Standing reactivated. Rare Creatures spawn more offten?! Woohoo! hella Weekend comming up!
  9. Kahlan2255

Michael Jackson!

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_obit_michael_jackson I knew one day this would happen, he was a sick, twisted, man/thing... but in the end, who woulda Thought?!
  10. Kahlan2255

Group+x=Raid..

Hey Guys. I was sitting here thinking. (about something i wanna do) If i were to Take a Full Group, and add a player and a Merc and form a raid, How big of an Exp hit would i take? I cant test this currently. I was hoping some one else had tried this. -Purpose- The idea for this came while...
  11. Kahlan2255

A Way to turn on Lev Bounce?

Hey guys here is a question! Is there a way to turn the Lev Bounce back on? I know ALot of people were happy to see it go, but i for some reason loved it. If anyone could point me in the right Direction i would appreciate it :)