Search results

1. Kodilynn

P99 and Daybreak News

If you’ve ever looked for people playing EverQuest on Twitch, you’ll often find fans playing on the Project 1999 servers (often referred to as just P99) and engaging with other members of the community via their Twitch chat. Project 1999 is a fan-based, not-for-profit, classic EverQuest...
  2. Kodilynn

EQ Mac is BACK!... kinda

EverQuest Mac is Back EQMac emulated server is releasing a new version. Beta goes live 1.1.2015, I'll be curious to see what the demand is and how popular it really is. http://www.takproject.net/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1577
  3. Kodilynn

P99 Update

We have enough P99 players that this might warrant reading: Patch Notes: December 1st, 2014 - Project 1999
  4. Kodilynn

Happy Birthday Fry!

Thread title says it all, Happy Birthday boss man! Way to age successfully!
  5. Kodilynn

Android Apps

So I've made the jump from iOS to android. While I love the phone (S4) the app store leaves something to be desired. What are some good apps for playing music? And any really good games? I've got emulation n games going but would love more suggestions. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using...
  6. Kodilynn

Possible bad HDD?

I just wanted to see what others thought. As of late the past 3 weeks or so, my torrents are randomly getting I/O write errors unless I save them to an external drive, windows explorer routinely crashes and restarts, and I'm getting an increased amount of random BSOD's depending on what I'm...
  7. Kodilynn

Disney closes down Lucasarts (Gaming)

Damnit Disney, this is why I don't like buyouts. Read ye olde article here I wish this was April fools, they're a damn good publishing company.
  8. Kodilynn

Live Radio Show 12/5/12 @ 8PM CST

At 8PM Central 12/5/12 we will be live on Geek Solutions Radio! Join us via Live365.com either on your PC or on your mobile device with their free app or you can visit the website http://www.geeksolutionstulsa.com/ and click on the 'Radio' tab to listen there! If you're in the market for a new...
  9. Kodilynn

MMOBugs May Subscription Special - Click for Details!

MMOBugs.com - May Price Special We would like to announce that during the month of May we are running a special on MMOBugs subscriptions. This is a great time to introduce your friends to MMOBugs or renew your subscription. This promotion will only last for the month of May. Get yours in and...
  10. Kodilynn

Class Forums Poll

So in looking at some of the user feedback and visiting discussions we've had in the past about making information more accessible, we're wanting feedback from the community at large as to whether or not a set of forums dedicated to being "Class Forums" with the appropriate class subsections...
  11. Kodilynn

Baconlube

I'd hit it.
  12. Kodilynn

E-Book Suggestions

Reading? In this day in age? I know right? Seriously though, anyone have any good book suggestions for E-Book reading? Cross Robert Jordan and Terry Goodkind off the list, read all their stuff. Horror/Sci-Fi/Fantasy either in series or independant recommendations would be awesome, just grasping...
  13. Kodilynn

For those into Emulation...

http://www.underground-gamer.com Good for getting lots of the classics. Act fast, slots move quick. If anyone hits n' runs, I will find you and I will punch you in the Adams Apple or cunt as applicable.
  14. Kodilynn

Marketplace Feedback Poll

Since not everyone views the Marketplace as often as other area's, I'm cross-posting a link to the discussion. The more votes and feedback the better. http://www.mmobugs.com/forums/character-sales/19099-marketplace-rules-modification.html
  15. Kodilynn

Sharing: Same salad, same dressing!

As a reminder since we're already having issues with it: Do not share your account information with anyone. The same rules for the live servers apply for the emu servers with our compiles. The logs are handled in the same fashion. If you are caught sharing, you will receive a warning with a...
  16. Kodilynn

Happy Birthday Fry!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FRY - DING IRL! Our very own Fry is one year older today, which puts him in the ballpark of like 12 or 13 falling into that time in a boys life where he might reach puberty. In celebration since I can't be there in person, this should be showing up at your door at any time:
  17. Kodilynn

Marketplace Rules Update

Cross-posting this from the Marketplace Area since more people tend to read this section. In an effort to curb some issues we've been having lately in the marketplace, we've made a small revision in the listing of accounts and services. The addendum has been made in the official rules thread...
  18. Kodilynn

Sing along with Kodi! - Account Warning!

It's time to Sing Along with Kodilynn! Ooooooo.... You better not whine! You better not shout! You better believe we'll kick your ass out! Sharing violations abound... We're making a list Checking your ip's twice Gonna find out who's naughty and nice Sharing violations abound... We know when...
  19. Kodilynn

Contests Contests Contests! - Read More Here!

It's Contest Season! Christmas came early this year (given that Fry is in Australia, it IS possible!) and we're revving up the contests building towards our July giveaway! We've already given away one gamecard, and we've got 2 more to go! This is only small change in preparation for our Grand...
  20. Kodilynn

We'll get them there hackers and cheats!

http://forums.station.sony.com/eq/posts/list.m?topic_id=128084 Posted by Jourdian-Dev on the EQLive boards (assuming anyone reads them) it actually made me chuckle. And, as one poster pointed out, WOOT HACK UNTIL YOU GET CAUGHT ONCE FREE TICKET! I just couldn't not post and not laugh at this...