Search results

1. MissTerious

Account Suspended

I'm one of those "psychology" "game theory" types. I am not looking for work. You're right. They could make everything so much more addictive. Raid guilds could be attractive, not just for the loot. I guess the industry is not competitive enough that using psychology matters to them.
  2. MissTerious

A little confused

Welcome back! I hope you are well.
  3. MissTerious

getting a character on my account on Vaniki

Since it's a truebox server, how much would it cost to have a character of mine leveled up to raid on Vaniki?
  4. MissTerious

All I could do is send him a PM here. Sorry.
  5. MissTerious

MMOBugs MQNext Installation Problem Report Thread - 26 February 2022 Release

You can bypass the installation errors by telling it to not make any shortcuts or autostart the program.
  6. MissTerious

MMOBugs MQNext Installation Problem Report Thread - 26 February 2022 Release

I used the full download and gave it its own fresh directory.
  7. MissTerious

Weird issue - with mq2 not being open in game

Oh good. I thought it was just me being a newb. I just gave up on Next.
  8. MissTerious

He doesn't always have the internet on at his house when he's not doing a job. He hasn't responded to me in months.
  9. MissTerious

Refunds

ISP is a good analogy. If my internet was down 2 weeks, I'd expect a partial refund. (As a Lifetime Bugs member, I don't have a dog in this fight. Although, if I could get a partial refund, I'd sell back my Mensa Lifetime membership in a second. They've pissed me off beyond my tolerance.)
  10. MissTerious

Refunds

o_O
  11. MissTerious

MQ Update - 20 Feb 2022

I bet it won't "play nice" (pun intended) with ISBoxer. I know the autologins don't like each other. I suspect they won 't know which one is supposed to be doing the load balancing.
  12. MissTerious

MQ Update - 20 Feb 2022

Nobody laughed! /pout
  13. MissTerious

Jeebus, HOW do you get to Pillars of Alra from Resplendent Temple??!!

The real elevator might be in a room that looks similar. That's what that zone is like.
  14. MissTerious

Jeebus, HOW do you get to Pillars of Alra from Resplendent Temple??!!

Horrible quest! I finally did it for 4 wizards at once so I'd never have to do it again. You have to climb up difficult "ladders" in opposing towers, back and forth, back and forth. Back in the day, I did keep wizards bound outside of Windsong. Re: the hexes, try the opposite side of the room.
  15. MissTerious

MQ Update - 20 Feb 2022

You better hurry. I started cleaning out my MQ2 directory, taking anything before 2011. That seems like a good plan, right?
  16. MissTerious

MQ Update - 20 Feb 2022

Microsoft doesn 't support it. No reason the Bugs community should.
  17. MissTerious

MQ Update - 20 Feb 2022

Does Overseers work on it?
  18. MissTerious

Is Posting Starting a Guild illegal to MMO terms ?

The inability to spell "you're" correctly disqualifies you by my standards.