Search results

1. D

General question

/hiyas everyone anyhelp will do. I six box on a Nitro 5 had no issues all year till windows 11 pushed on i tried to go back to windows 10 but it pushed again now im stuck with it. I keep having Crash issues A friend had me download Task tweaker 7 which improved the situation alot . i still get...
  2. D

Ok so this is the second day I have incorrect client version on MQ2 and it wont load . What sshould I do?

I have seen posts saying to wait a day and will correct. Others in Bristlebane have no issues. Whats going on? This did happen last month for a couple days also then after bill paid it was working again. I pay a on auto pay each month so this is getting agitating. Im not a computer whiz so its...
  3. D

Thanks William12

I would like to thanks William12 on his service zerker is awesome add. Great service and left nothing out. Quality and would recommend
  4. D

Need one more toon DPS for Group Bristlebane

Anyone have a 115 Toon they want to sell. LTB DPS or Ranger. This will give me a Six Team
  5. D

Suspended 3 accts out of 5.

I've been doing progression in TBL back filling. I use mq2 all the time. 5 toon group Monk is Leader. I did Fire Fight this am. Monk pulled too many , SK ,Beast Chanter and Cleric went down. Monk pulled corpses back to camp my merc got up and rezzd. After first razz Chanter SK Beast and Cleric...
  6. D

live servers

Question, it says Live servers are down. Is MQ2 down It says I need to check updates but everything was working before servers went down
  7. D

Moving forward

Hi everyone I have been using MQ2 now for 4 months now and worked my box group thru progression. Sk, Monk, Beast, Chanter and cleric. I am currently in ROS doing merc and Partisan np . Heros cannot do. Is this the point where I need real groups to get Adv AAs ? Sk has 24k AAs atm 7.2k A/C not...
  8. D

new patch

Hi everyone, I'm new and noticed on the newest patch my SK is blowing thru mana usage. I read on patch line of spells for SKs dont stack anymore. Does this have something to do with it? Is there a way to set a spell list to help ?
  9. D

update SK question

Harm touch is firing off and I want to set it as manual fire I set melee Harm Touch=0 and saved it but stills fires on automatic. Any suggestions please?
  10. D

SK question

Sk here how do I make harmshield manual so I can use when I need it instead of auto fire
  11. D

Help

I can't pull up my maps is there a simple solution ...new to MQ2 started with maps up I had no chat closed maps chat came back....any suggeztions