Search results

1. F

Is this the new norm?

I think MMOBugs is leveraging the 64 bit migration to completely split from the " MQ2 'Normal/original " compile, and go completely to MQ2Next. I don't think that means you lose the plugins that attracts everyone to MMOBugs. It just means the maintainers of MMOBugs are leaning towards a more...
  2. F

Is this the new norm?

No sleep, no day job, drive through it....think Ukranian!
  3. F

MacroQuest - Download and Problem Report Thread

Some toons crash immediately after enabling Mq2Bot, ie, /bot on. Unloaded every unnecessary plugin with only MQ2Chatwnd, MQ2Cast & MQ2Bot loaded and still instant crash, repeatedly. Also, you cannot start EQBC from within MMOLoader, have to manually start it.
  4. F

Refunds

Thank you, and agreed, but acknowledging fault for being behind or underestimating the effort, while being paid for a service, is not the paying persons fault. Again, money is paid for a service, not apologies. I don't doubt they are engaged, now. Appearances and lack of product for not being...
  5. F

Refunds

That kind of sounds like giving a trophy to everyone who participated. Money has been paid for a service...that is not being delivered. The money is paid so that the developers can take the time off from their normal jobs and family to address situations like this. Appearances are that is not...
  6. F

Refunds

How will refunds be handled for the disruption in service?
  7. F

MQ Update - 20 Feb 2022

Thinking active hacks are a thing of the past.
  8. F

Thanks William12

Concur! I've bought a couple of toons from William12 and they are always as advertised and he is fast to respond. His prices I think are the best given what he delivers.
  9. F

Finditem

I have tried ItemSlot and InvSlot and neither gives me the desired result, ie, opening the bag I want. Thought it might be my UI but went through a couple of different ones and same results. Thought it might be the one toon I had been testing on, but then had same results on 4 other toons...
  10. F

Finditem

No, that didn't work. Got, [itemnotify] Invalid item slot 'traveler's', in the MQ window.
  11. F

Finditem

Why is it when I execute a command like: /itemnotify ${FindItem[Traveler's Rucksack].InvSlot} rightmouseup It opens the next bag in inventory. So, for example, I have the Traveler's Rucksack in my first inventory slot, very top left, and a Medicine Bag in the inventory slot immediately to the...
  12. F

WTB 115 Mage, max AA's.

WTB, 115 Mage, MAX AA's
  13. F

Instructions

Microcenter?
  14. F

MQ2PiggyZone Update?

I added some zone connections for RoS and EoK zones to MQ2Piggyzone.ini. You may want to add this to your distribution. When loading MQ2 today the patcher tried to overwrite my changes. Luckily I backed up my .ini
  15. F

Sharing some good news

" My 9th grade son just got offer to go to IMSA" ......for a field trip?
  16. F

MQ2IC and the secret emails

I've been watching this thread, waiting to see a logical explanation....where is it? Eqmule, explain yourself.
  17. F

PayPal Drama

Thank god I paid for that Lifetime membership way back when. Feel for you Fry with the new issues, just glad I don't have to pay anymore.
  18. F

PayPal Drama

Well, my bad, and I'm a dumbass.....I'm on board, fuck PayPal!
  19. F

PayPal Drama

Well, I kind of go back to paying for a Lifetime membership several years ago and then Lifetime being changed to something not Lifetime.