Search results

1. B

Anyway to slow down castig?

Hi, I have a mage that once he starts nuking he dosent stop until the mob dies or he runs out of mana. It there a way to space out his nukes, eg adding in a 10 second delay between casting? I dont want to set a minimum mana level, this just reduces his mana pool Any thoughts would be...
  2. B

Memorize/casting error

Hi, my chenter gets the error message below (though the number changes). I have had the same error on my cleric from time to time, but it seems to self correect. [603885578] MQ2Cast: [Memorize] Aborting! [60388578] MQ2Cast: [Casting] Aborting! (MemoE) The two files I believe that you need...
  3. B

Holyflag for Rage of Rolfron clicky

Hi appreciate if you can advise why the script below works for my Beastlord and Berserker, but not for my Wiz, Necro, Chanter, Shammy, Mage nor SK I have paste and copied it across the ini files. Do different classes have different syntax? Thanks for your help holyflag0=1 holyshit0=/if...
  4. B

Having trouble with basics

Hi, first af all thanks for the providing MQ2 I appreciate everyone's effort. I have spent many months trying to understand the bacics on how files work so that I get get more out of the program but also to try to stop my cleric killing my group because she spams her clicky BP or Divine Avater...