Search results

1. B

Anyway to slow down castig?

I am just MQ2bot and I tried turning of MQ2Melee, but that makes no difference thanks
  2. B

Thank you for responding Just the standard ini, no shits, and only minor changes like nuke start at, when to med, etc I hope that answers your question, let me know if I have misunderstood
  3. B

Hi, I have a mage that once he starts nuking he dosent stop until the mob dies or he runs out of mana. It there a way to space out his nukes, eg adding in a 10 second delay between casting? I dont want to set a minimum mana level, this just reduces his mana pool Any thoughts would be...
  4. B

Memorize/casting error

thanks Killer for trying to help, but turning off abilities is not the way I want to play. I might have to give up playing. Cheers
  5. B

Memorize/casting error

Hi, my chenter gets the error message below (though the number changes). I have had the same error on my cleric from time to time, but it seems to self correect. [603885578] MQ2Cast: [Memorize] Aborting! [60388578] MQ2Cast: [Casting] Aborting! (MemoE) The two files I believe that you need...
  6. B

MQ2Bot vs. Cleric Auras

Hi, I am having the same problem with my Chanter. and to be honest I have had this problem from time to time with my Cleric, but it seems to self fix. Attached are the log and ini files of my chanter, appreciate your help. cheers
  7. B

Holyflag for Rage of Rolfron clicky

Thanks again, I tried Dealings suggestion and it works great. Cheers to all
  8. B

OK , using downshit for the non-melee worked mostly.I need to thank everyone, got all bar SK and chanter working now. SK seems to have another issue, melee not auto coming on, so will look into that. Not sure what chanter's problem is some home work there to. Just one thing, having the clicky...
  9. B

I used the echo command with and without the endurance test, results are below: - Wizard, holyshit not working: [MQ2}/if(!0 && !NULL && 100>21)/casting "Rage of Rolfron" [MQ2}/if(!0 && !NULL)/casting "Rage of Rolfron" - Berserker, holyshit working: [MQ2}/if(!0 && !NULL && 100>21)/casting...
  10. B

Hi appreciate if you can advise why the script below works for my Beastlord and Berserker, but not for my Wiz, Necro, Chanter, Shammy, Mage nor SK I have paste and copied it across the ini files. Do different classes have different syntax? Thanks for your help holyflag0=1 holyshit0=/if...
  11. B

Having trouble with basics

Thank you all for the help
  12. B

Thanks to Fry, Pooreboy72 and HTW. HTW's detailed comments made it easy for me to understand and stop the cleric constantly clicking her BP. Yea! I knew most of what was said already, where I made a mistake is not noticing the BP clicky came under nukes and not buffs, in the stream of comments...
  13. B

Sorry for slow response, i have a new job and its been busy. Anyway, I made the change per your request, I thought it might be overkill to stop the clicking entirely, but it was a good suggestion. Anyway, no luck, my cleric clicks it like crazy, just chucking in a heal now and then. I do admit...
  14. B

Thanks for your help. I actually went with getting rid of bot.40 and the char files in the macro directory, and just using MQ2bot. still had the continuous clicking of the BP. Ini file attached Also, I guess that using the generic Bot program I lose fine tuning, but at least conflicts should...
  15. B

Hi, first af all thanks for the providing MQ2 I appreciate everyone's effort. I have spent many months trying to understand the bacics on how files work so that I get get more out of the program but also to try to stop my cleric killing my group because she spams her clicky BP or Divine Avater...