Search results

1. eqtubs

down time

All EverQuest Live Servers will be down on Wednesday, August 15, 2012 at 3:00 am US Pacific* for a Game Update. The servers are estimated to be unavailable for approximately 5 hours. Keep an eye on the EverQuest website and the forums for status updates and for news if additional downtime is...
  2. eqtubs

some help on what to do

I got this just now what should i do?? :eek: Response Via Email (GM Ayvee) 07/25/2012 08:36 AM Hello, This contact is to notify you that a warning has been placed on your account for logging in to another account that is not owned by you. Because the account has been recovered by the...
  3. eqtubs

Video help

can someone try and tell me how to fix this in EQ i when i zone in every thing is like white and slow to load up the layers in the graphics i have most of everything turned off heres a pic and here my video let me know if ya need anything else [ ATI Radeon HD 5700 Series ] Video Adapter...
  4. eqtubs

Why!

What is this and why do people do it ??
  5. eqtubs

Server Downtime

Blah~~! was just starting to have some fun Server Downtime for Emergency Maintenance – Wednesday, September 21, 2011 09/20/2011 downtime All EverQuest Live Servers will be coming down on Wednesday, September 21, 2011 at 6:00 am US Pacific (US Pacifc-PST is -8 GMT: 5:00 am MST, 8:00 am CST...
  6. eqtubs

Beggng in melee

anyone else having problems begging with begging in /melee ive checked the ini file and changed and saved it in game it worked before the updates is there something turned off or not work to make it not work?
  7. eqtubs

Freerealms

Anyone playing Free realms ? this could be a vary easy game to bot and macro
  8. eqtubs

Does anyone?

Hello yall Does anyone Play The Realm online http://realmserver.com/ if so do you know were or how to cheat on it ?
  9. eqtubs

Account taken

Hello yall just got home from work and checked my email seen a password reset from sony and it was one of my accounts i got a year ago this jurk somehow took the account back cause i can no longer log into it, and since its been a year i dont have the paypal info for it, but the toon is on FV...