Search results

1. eqtubs

Anyone know if there is ANY way to xfer a toon to an acct that u didnt start

I've done it many times I have an Account that i bought and had it for many years so i trust it then i bought a few more toons and didn't trust them so i added my card waited till my CC was billed then just moved it what they look for is if its the same CC on both accounts then there's no...
  2. eqtubs

down time

All EverQuest Live Servers will be down on Wednesday, August 15, 2012 at 3:00 am US Pacific* for a Game Update. The servers are estimated to be unavailable for approximately 5 hours. Keep an eye on the EverQuest website and the forums for status updates and for news if additional downtime is...
  3. eqtubs

some help on what to do

ya needless to say moving them to new accounts was my intent but it didn't fit into my budget at the time, then i just got lazy
  4. eqtubs

some help on what to do

OK this seems odd but i now have more email from SOE on every account that i have bought some of them ive had for over 5 years are they checking logs now for IP address for accounts? or are they guessing because there's a different CC# tied to the account? Also i was reading the thread about...
  5. eqtubs

some help on what to do

LOL grate minds think alike i was doing just that
  6. eqtubs

some help on what to do

only thing is i still have the account im logged in now with no problems unless they haven't took it yet and changed the password
  7. eqtubs

some help on what to do

I got this just now what should i do?? :eek: Response Via Email (GM Ayvee) 07/25/2012 08:36 AM Hello, This contact is to notify you that a warning has been placed on your account for logging in to another account that is not owned by you. Because the account has been recovered by the...
  8. eqtubs

Video help

well i set mine to max and it stopped but now everything is choppy and sluggish but i have noticed i zone allot faster!!
  9. eqtubs

Video help

Ok thats nice i think this has been doing it since they made it free to play blah blah... and it does it every time i play ill try and play with the settings then thank you
  10. eqtubs

Video help

can someone try and tell me how to fix this in EQ i when i zone in every thing is like white and slow to load up the layers in the graphics i have most of everything turned off heres a pic and here my video let me know if ya need anything else [ ATI Radeon HD 5700 Series ] Video Adapter...
  11. eqtubs

Ultra Slim Case Fans?

found a US site with them http://www.xoxide.com/scythe-slipstream-120mmfan-1200rpm.html
  12. eqtubs

Ultra Slim Case Fans?

your fan its in the UK thow but its what your looking for http://specialtech.co.uk/spshop/customer/product.php?productid=10543
  13. eqtubs

Why!

why are they doing that for ? whats to point?
  14. eqtubs

Why!

What is this and why do people do it ??
  15. eqtubs

Servers will be coming down on Wednesday, October 12

Good ill be at work when there down lol
  16. eqtubs

Server Downtime

Blah~~! was just starting to have some fun Server Downtime for Emergency Maintenance – Wednesday, September 21, 2011 09/20/2011 downtime All EverQuest Live Servers will be coming down on Wednesday, September 21, 2011 at 6:00 am US Pacific (US Pacifc-PST is -8 GMT: 5:00 am MST, 8:00 am CST...
  17. eqtubs

Monitor Stands....

wow thanks never been to that site befor
  18. eqtubs

Monitor Stands....

Amazon.com: Triple LCD Monitor Stand: Office Products@@AMEPARAM@@http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/414wDsn-XXL.@@AMEPARAM@@414wDsn-XXL for $56 isnt to bad
  19. eqtubs

Beggng in melee

anyone else having problems begging with begging in /melee ive checked the ini file and changed and saved it in game it worked before the updates is there something turned off or not work to make it not work?
  20. eqtubs

Cheap Ass Tradeskillz - Draught of Craftsman

Worked This worked well for me i went and bazaar the items i needed for Tailoring i picked something that was a trivial 375 my skill was 75 i made it to 256 be for i had to get more stock because of successes but it did work and the timer did not go down the whole time when i was in guild hall.