Search results

1. smason

wayfarers haven emu?

Does anyone know which client will work with Wayfarers Haven? They have a custom client you dl do not really sure what version to try. Thanks for any help.
  2. smason

STO Lifetime Account

I know this isn't EQ but I thought someone might be interested :) The account has a LvL 48 Rear Admiral Human and a Lvl 40 Romulan and the account does have T6 ships and also has the Scimitar Dreadnought . The account has 35,000 zen. When I came back I bought a few of the ship packs, the zen...
  3. smason

Abilities tab keymap question.

I ust to have my top 2 slots on the abilities tab keymapped to my movement keys but for the life of me I can't remember how to set it up again I am not looking to make a macro or anything. I just want to hit a key and I forage etc. If anyone remembers how I would appreciate greatly if you could...
  4. smason

Account WTS Old EQ Accounts and other

I have 2 accounts i am listing for now. They are not max level but they have vet rewards 84 SK mm/crystallos/solteris 956 Coins 85 Bard 4325 459 unspent AA spent 1100 coins 85 ranger with 1973 AA 91 Monk 1068 AA monk has 3 houses on him and a race change coupon (hes iksar) 85 warrior with...
  5. smason

Account Crowfall Adventure Backer Pack

I am looking to sell a Crowfall Adventure Backer Pack. You can access the game right now and I have listed what is on the account page as to what is available, none of the consumables have been consumed. Starter Pack page Right now the game is pretty solid. With each phase you get a restart...
  6. smason

Non Abysmal Sea crafting macros

Does anyone have any of the old school crafting macros that do not involve Abysmal Sea. Any info would be appreciated. All the ones i have found require Abysmal Sea.
  7. smason

Spell mem macro

I am looking for a way to macro loading spells. I play on a server that its not possible to use mq and they have the spell list disabled. I know there ust to be a way to make a macro to load up spells into your cast bar but just about everything i find link wise leads to old eq sony forums and...
  8. smason

In other news

9. smason

Soylent but not green

So has anyone checked this stuff out? https://campaign.soylent.me/soylent-free-your-body Supposed to be a food substitute, just add water.
  10. smason

Bare Knuckle Brawling

So has anyone checked this out? BKB Bare Knuckle Boxing: It's back! - YouTube
  11. smason

timing out

I have been trying to get mq and eq to work but have been having some issues. I did a search and what i found mainly was this: Try Loading MMOLoader, then launching everquest with EQLaunch/eqgame patchme or WINEQ2. MMOLoader doesn't let launchpad load when it's loaded as launchpad reads...
  12. smason

Stolen account

I purchased an account from Tziki last year in august. Recently he has taken the account back and sold it again on player auctions RAF - 70 Bard - 1k+ AA - shrink click + symphony - (For Sale Offer #77787971) - PlayerAuctions.com - Securely Buy Cheap everquest Accounts with Fast Delivery So if...
  13. smason

Incoming message mod

I am trying to get the inc message with linky look to it to work. I have found these link. http://www.guildportal.com/Guild.aspx?GuildID=31876&ForumID=147234&TabID=285191&TopicID=3607868&Page=1 http://www.talmak.com/eq/ and one on steelwarriors but they dont seem to be working for me. Would...
  14. smason

Saved spell list info

where is the info for your save spell list saved?
  15. smason

MQ2bardswap question

Looking at this http://www.mmobugs.com/wiki/index.php/MQ2BardSwap and in the section where its describing the ini file. It is showing "Drum=/exchange "Thunderous Drum of Karana" mainhand " mainhand as the primary slot, would anyone know what the secondary slot would be called. I have tried...
  16. smason

Hero thing

i was wondering if this hero thing will be going to fippy and such also or will it just be on the regular servers. IF anyone knows would be apperciated. Thanks
  17. smason

MQ window question

I dont know if anyone has ran into this but when i use ISBoxer if i have multiple windows 1 window wont have a mq window up. The only way i can get it back up is go and delete the ini for the window and start back up but the next time i load in i am back to the same thing, one window wont have...
  18. smason

MQ2Melee and MQ2ADVPath question

I am just wondering why they dont break when i try to move the character manually. The only character melee breaks on when i move the character is my warrior the rest when i try to move them from the mob they are stuck to it like glue ever when i turn stick off. Only way they will break is if...
  19. smason

Cleric 1.0 question

So i get teh crown and eventually natasha spawns and then BAM my mate kills here before i can do the turnin with her. Is there anyway to get her to spawn again without doing through the lord camp again?
  20. smason

Map question

When i pop my map up i always have to change it from default to map with the drop down box. Is there anyway to set it so it always shows the map and i dont have to do the drop down menu thing. Thanks.