Search results

1. burntbulb

UAC popup when starting MQ2 fix

I don't know if it bothered anyone else but I was getting this popup every time I started MQ2: I did not want to totally disable my User Account Control (UAC) warnings for everything although it would have been the easiest solution. So, I did some research and found a fix [ here.]...
  2. burntbulb

crashing when using poisons

Ok i recently decided i was going to pick up some of the new rogue made poisons to add some dps. but as soon as the buff icon appears i CTD. unloading mq2meele and/or renaming the server.toon.ini allowed me to log back in but for obvious reasons this isn't a workable workarround... Loader...
  3. burntbulb

request: mq2copy/mq2clipboard

i had an idea for a plugin, any one know if one exists already? eq allows you to paste from the clipboard to an eqchat window (not set by default) but not to copy from it. would be nice to have a plugin that could provide this functionality. it could be called something like mq2copy or...
  4. burntbulb

afk in tbs

i have seen several ppl that appear to be afk in TBS, they have pet classes and mercs. but its more than just having the mobs auto aggro. they actually have the pet activly attack mobs within range and usally they have a cleric that has a tank merc and appears to be running afk macro's. they...
  5. burntbulb

bazaar macro request

i have done several searches on my own, both here and the mq2 site but have had no luck so far. reading the buylow.mac and other bazaar price matching macro's i began to wonder like eqcrack asked in the shout box then Hostagecs responded any way, if this macro does exist, can some one point...