Search results

1. C

Phinigel question

Just curious if anyone has any tips or tricks to gaining AA on phinigel? Some people just seem to be plowing through them. I'm a 60 ranger just looking for any tips I can get, thanks.
  2. C

Account Recovery

I have several accounts tied to my email and have over time from not playing lost some of the passwords and secret questions. The one that really bugs me is an acct I created and still can't get the damn secret question right. Is there a simple way of recovering these now days without jumping...
  3. C

How Do I Win EQ?!

So you reply with a personal attack. Go get bent, there was nothing there to show you were joking... i.e. a smiley or anything. And you know as well as anyone how many people make remarks like the one you made and completely mean it and have no idea why it's wrong.
  4. C

How Do I Win EQ?!

Huh? I don't understand lame. Anyone else got any ideas? lol I guess you don't understand humor either. Good luck.
  5. C

Looking for info....

I am looking to see what tasks/quests a lvl 90 necro with modest gear can solo. I am just looking for ways to level and grind on out to 100. You don't have to post it here if you a honey hole you're protecting, you can shoot me a pm. I appreciate any help you guys may offer. I am just returning...
  6. C

Returning player

I am wanting to return, I have multiple toons, multiple accts, but I just want to play one for a bit as I have time. All will be around lvl 90 or so, few thousand aa's. I would like to know if you guys had just one toon to come back to and play some what casually, what would it be? I was...
  7. C

EQBC

Is it when you add him period, or once you start the macro you use for him?
  8. C

64 Bit

We have very similar set ups/system. Running six with 8 gigs plus game parse is a lot. As far as the setting up on different cores, look into Innerspace. I use it now and love it. I was using WinEQ but it made things worse for me, with Innerspace it all runs great.
  9. C

What to add

I had a mage that I'd love to add, but the acct info was changed after I bought it from a member here. It was not immediately but after I had stopped playing for a little while when I moved. So if any of you know Trashman, tell him I want my money or my mage back....
  10. C

What to add

I am boxing an sk, bard, shammy, and zerker. I have no desire/reason to add in a real cleric, I am fine with the merc clr and shammy patching. I do however want to add some more dps, and curious what you guys think would be a nice fit? I have a mnk, rogue, rng, or necro that I could slide right...
  11. C

If you had to pick only one...

Bard is kind of the direction I was leaning.
  12. C

If you had to pick only one...

If you had to pick, which would you chose? The classes are, Berserker, SK, Pali, Necro, or Bard. All are similiar gear and aa. I want to return, but going to try and not box. I want to get back to raiding, but I'm torn.
  13. C

Scamed: don't like it - what next?

Where in Texas indeed? I live in Texas as well and this kind of crap pisses me off to no end. I can't recall the name off hand, but we had a member who attempted to gank back an acct I had gotten from him and a google map from my house to his and a brief phone message changed his mind. He played...
  14. C

Getting started on P99!!

I am trying as well, about to DL as I type this, hit me up on yahoo. Cwd56
  15. C

Background macs lag

Is there a way to keep macs that are running in the background from lagging? Mine lag slightly and do funny little things with movement and such, bring em to the front and smooth as can be. I have 8 gigs of RAM, and the CPU is far from being over used, even running 3 cpu usage is in the 30's or...
  16. C

Necro vs Mage

dps has not been an issue at all so far. Zerker is well geared and aa'd, and mobs are dieing plenty fast even when necro crashes....not sure why the necro's mac just decides to crash him from time to time.
  17. C

Necro vs Mage

I am boxing an sk, bard, zerker, sham, and can't decide to put my necro or a mage in the last spot. Was going to see what you guys that box a lot thought about each. Both will be similarly geared and aa'd (3kish).
  18. C

Bard song line up

Yes, level 90 complete, sorry bout that.
  19. C

Bard song line up

Looking for some experienced bards advice. I'm starting to play my bard more and more and really enjoying him. I was just curious what you guys use as your song line up in a melee heavy group, caster heavy, and then raid. Thanks guys. Cwd56
  20. C

Trial of Creation

Anyone have anything on this one? The combines or anything?