Search results

1. Z

Raid Gear

Since there has been a steady flow of me selling the TBM Raid Gear. Any major interest in EOK Raid Gear?
  2. Z

Aug 17 Compile

Does anyone have the compile from the 17th they can send me for mmobugs?
  3. Z

Service $175 Powerlevel 110 and Max AA's (ALL Live Normal Server's)

Selling Services to Powerlevel any toon from 85-110 and Max AA's Server: All Live Normal Servers Currency/Alternate Currency/Item: 85-110 Max AA including tradeskill AA's = $175 105 to 110 and Max AA's for the expansion $75 Selling Services to powerlevel or exp your character. Some people...
  4. Z

Chat Filters

I was hoping one of you could help me out as this one as me boggled. is there a way to turn off ALL chat that comes in. Not hide it in a window and minimize it but turn it off completely. I've tried turning off all the filters in EQ to hide and can't seem to get what i'm looking for. HTW...
  5. Z

Plugin Idea

I was just thinking of a plugin that might be useful for some people. As EQ now is in Free to Play, and there is some people who ever so often use a krono on the account to get aa's and some other raid gear with them. Would it be possible to add a plugin to autoswitch the gear based on All...
  6. Z

Mq2Bot Healing

Since the change in the new expansion for zone wide AE to toss the group down to 80% mana/hp or even 70%. Is there a way to put in a logic on the plugin if you are in the zone to change it that 70% is the new max HP/mana? Right now if you keep it at lets say 85 for healing at, it will...
  7. Z

Beta

Just curious. Will we get any beta compile this time around?
  8. Z

Selling/Buying Characters

Just wanted to take a quick poll to see what is the hot sellers. If you were to buy Max AA's toons group gear.... What would you want?
  9. Z

Corpse

Anyone know a TLO that can be used to check group members if they are a corpse so I can use as a holyshit?
  10. Z

Red Dragon Scale

Since this raid can easy be boxed. Anyone know what the going rate would be for selling Red Dragon Scale?
  11. Z

EQ EULA

I noticed the chance to the TOS which makes sense since they are changing hands for the company. Was this ever listed in the TOS before? Collection and Use of Information about Your Computer We may collect certain information about your computer, such as the IP address, type of video card...
  12. Z

Transfer character to another account

Anyone have any information on what it takes to transfer a character from 1 account to another? I have an old friends account login/password and I want to move it to fresh account. I don't have the SQ or anything like that. With DBG taking over do they require the same information as they...
  13. Z

MQ2Hud

Need some help. Need to try and get my hud configured right as I used to have it in the past. In the past I was able to HUD show if DI was up or down which it was in Big Text. Anyone have the syntax for that?
  14. Z

MMOLoader Download

Fry/HTW, Any chance you would be able to add a feature to auto download for any updates? I have mmoloader on startup and was thinking it would be a good feature to have that it would have an option to auto download any new updates without clicking next to start it. Also i've had some wierd...
  15. Z

RSS Feed

Does MMOBugs have a RSS Feed for the forums?
  16. Z

Nuke Damage

Hey Guys, Was hoping one of you can help me out. I always like to see what nuke dmg my wizard is hitting it for. There a way it can have an event or even holyshit event trigger what nuke dmg was just casted on my wizard only?
  17. Z

EQBC Interface

Just want to say Xeniaz..... What were you drinking/smoking when you made that icon for EQBC Interface.... As Always thank you for your extra dedication to keeping MQ2 and everything working =)
  18. Z

Computer Specs for EQ

So i'm building another PC to add more characters... Yeah like 15 is not enough =) Looking between tigerdirect, newegg, and some other sites. EQ is never graphics kind of game so I get that and the memory leak this game is insane. What is better for boxing? RAM? or Video Card?
  19. Z

Running Everquest over Network

Hey All, Want to pick some of your brains and get your thoughts on it. With several of us that run EQ on either 1 machine or several machines its always a pain to update either macro files or updating UI with the everquest folder. You have to goto each computer or backdoor into it from 1 PC...
  20. Z

Status of EQ

Hey Guys, I havent played in over a year and was thinking of coming back. If I still remember right i'm still 94 on all 12 of my toons but I know a lot has changed. With EQ play for free and mq2 somewhat disabled of no warp/zone or real hacks Is it worth coming back? I didnt use warp and...