Search results

1. F

Crashing when launching using Innerspace, running the Profusion Client

Just need some guidance please. I am trying the profusion version of Everquest. I typically use Innerspace to manage the screens, and the rof2a mmobug client. (live client for live) On live, and on Lazerus server, I have no issues, and can trigger the 6 clients to load. When trying to do the...
  2. F

MQBot Pulling error [RoF2A client on emulated server]

My team out aaxp farming generally works very well, WAR, RNG, CL, WIZ, ENC, MAG. WAR = Group Tank, WIZ = group assist, RNG= Puller. Pull config is as previous, and uses netbots to establish min mana level. PullingDistance=750 MaxNavPathDistance=0 PullingMaxZ=100 PullingLOS=1 DoPulls=1...
  3. F

Mq2BuffBot or Mq2Autobuff

I think I need the Buff bot, and have it enabled - however cannot find any instructions aside from the /bb reference and the config file. Example of a config file would be helpful. Thx
  4. F

Looking for Guidance Enchanter Bot -

I have a enchanter that is doing it's job , however whenever not doing something else, it looks like it is trying to memorize something and then aborting. I also cannot use the gem1 as anything i try and meme into that slot, gets removed but not replaced. I think the bot is trying, but...
  5. F

YA MQbot pulling Question

Firstly, just wanted to say thankyou for all the work everyone has put into MQBot. Pulling: I use a ranger, who pulls with a bow, and have tested in Nadox, on the L51-53 abominable man fishes. I have got the pulling process to work using settings shown in another thread by htw...
  6. F

Weapon Swapping with Holyshits and Bandolier

Please excuse my ignorance, however I am new to the *shits and not used bandolier before. I have a small team who are now in early 50's, playing on the lazerus emulated server where there are tweaks to enhance the game play enjoyment. One of the tweaks is the removal of level ranqe and No drop...
  7. F

An Observation - EQ using Innerspace 2 monitors

I have come back to EQ after boxing on Warcraft for a long time. I use Innerspace to manage the screen configuration - 1 main screen, with the other accounts arrayed on an adjacent monitor with lower fps. Like warcraft I have been using one directory to run the game from, expecting innerspace...
  8. F

Advice on Configuration - Playstyle - Tank swapping targets

I typically play - boxing a team of 6 and occasionally in smaller groups with friends as opposed to bots. When using MQBot, the kill order appears to be dictated by the order the mobs line up in the Xtartget list. I typically do not mess with the default configuration, as it generally works...
  9. F

Group follow / stop follow camp etc - MQ2BOT

Is there a conventional way of addressing party movement etc, or is it a requirement to develop a solution using move utils. or is there an alternative solution. Thanks in advance.
  10. F

Game Hanging / Sticking - project Lazarus

I am using the latest ROF2a on the Project Lazarus, emulated server. Randomly, the client will lock and then continue ( 2 or 3 seconds). I have tried playing without MQ, and do not experience any issues. I have tried with default MQ/E3 that is given for Project Lazarus, without an issue...
  11. F

UI Dead Area top right

Is anyone else experiencing a dead area within their UI. Mine is middle of the top right quadrant of the screen. Mouse will not interact with any parts of the Ui in that area. Windows boxes etc have to be moved to another part of the screen to interact with them. I cannot see that I have...
  12. F

Struggling with Macro Basics

I wan to be able to define a pull skill or multiple pull skill depending on circumstance and class. As such I believe I have to define / declare the string that contains the skill I have been using. /declare PullLongSkill string outer Ranged with ranged being the default. I then have a...
  13. F

edited version of the original Pulling Macro - Work in Progress

having made use of the resources provided by others, I would like to contribute the small bit of work I have done to the pulling macro. I have edited the hard work done by others before me to try and fix / optimise elements that were not working for me. I run 2 teams of 6 based, both with...
  14. F

MQ2Events

Is there a way of isolating the first word in an event trigger? I currently run 2 teams of 6, I use eqbcs however I use one server and sometimes it all gets a tad confusing when issuing general commands. during yesterdays downtime I found the Pete's post about using events / variables and...