Search results

1. S

Reading Blocked Buffs

Nothing is jumping out in searches. Is there a way to read a characters blocked buffs with Dannet or Netbots?
  2. S

Dannet

Is there an example out there that shows how to monitor a specific buff on one character using dquery from another? There just doesn't seem to be lots of documentation out there.
  3. S

"New" forums look great!

Back after a nice break...not sure when the change was made but the forums look great! Feels like I put on an old sock catching up on things.
  4. S

Problem with macros from macros

I have several small macros that based on chat text launch a different macro. Since the patch last week, this completely freezes the EQ session. Others in guild that use the mmo compile experience similar issues. People using the other compile do not. I've set up a couple simple macs to...
  5. S

mq2autologin

My mq2autologin has not worked since the last patch on ragefire. Were there changes that I'm not finding any info on or did I overlook an informational?
  6. S

Can we get a pre-"improvement" version released?

It's damn near unplayable. I will donate. Whatever. I know there is the the new way and the old way to do things but people adapt to what works for them and integrate it into their play styles. People pay to use this and I'm sure EQMule gets some of that. Can we get a release of what works...
  7. S

cant get mq2 to inject into EQ

any tips? what to check?
  8. S

EQbcs question

Is there a way to join multiple channels on the same character? does anybody have an example of a working multi line? I can't make multilinees work at all formatted like the wiki info example shows.
  9. S

MQ2autologin broke?

Hasn't worked for me since the last patch. Is this a known issue or local to me?
  10. S

Problem with mq2autobuff

Not sure if this is posted correctly but i have a strange issue with this plugin. It works on about 80% of toons that try to use it but some toons it returns and error with the toon name + some wingdings after it and says they are not in zone. For instance: Sosando tells you: 'buffme' in mq...
  11. S

A bit of help if you're able!

/if (${Me.Target.CleanName}.Equal[${Tank1}]) Why won't this work? The "Tank1" is a variable that is passed when the macro is called. It get's a value but the /if wont do the comparison....non numerical issue. I can't seem to reason this one out. It checks for hp before casting on a target (PC) .