Search results

1. Dealings

Is there something going on with MQ2Dps (it seems to crash me often), not sure why I have to do a ghetto fix

MQ2DPS seems to crash me on toons when they engage using bot or using kiss or not using either just hitting attack the ghetto fix I have to do is unload the plugin and reload it and cross my fingers that I wont crash again It says that Kiss, DPS plugin is optional not sure if Bot Plugin is...
  2. Dealings

We all whine and complain but

We all whine and complain when stuff doesn't work , when stuff is busted there are never enough posts that say thank you I wanted to say thank you, compile is working very well atm and special thanks because bot plugin for chanter is the smoothest its been in months if not yrs smooooooth like...
  3. Dealings

Question about saving info for macros and ini files from now on

Using the new MMONext compile, when we add macros or mod ini files, should we click on the next icon and go into that macro folder and make changes in the config file? The stuff in the old MQ folder should no longer get any changes made from us correct? Same thing for advpath folder and nav...
  4. Dealings

I know it will be ready when its ready asking if there is a general idea

I have always loathed the is it ready yet, how about now what about now wait now stuff I don't need a definitive time frame but some generality to not check this website multiple times would be nice Hey Man it will be at least a week Hey its almost there should be within this time frame Sorry...
  5. Dealings

Can we add Repudiate (upgrade to Thwart) for ToL expansion to MQ2Melee

if possible, can we upgrade for ToL ty vm :) its part of the MQ2Melee withstand section
  6. Dealings

MQ2Bot Lag after a few hours, is there a way to get rid of it?

After about 3 hrs of having MQ2Bot on on a tank thats set as puller it gets unbearably laggy currently what I do is shut everything down and relog or unload MQ2Bot is there a way to get rid of thatlag with out starting eq and mq
  7. Dealings

Beaslord not casting using mq2bot (not convinced its a bot issue)

I been trying to use a bst using bot he gives the messages that he is casting or using aa discs etc but he doesnt do any of them I have also tried using kiss macro w this compile , same issue other classes are able to use bot plugin or kiss macro and use their stuff anyone else seen this?
  8. Dealings

Having issues with MQ2Bot please help

I have recently gotten mq2bot pulling section to work (sometimes) from one day to the next it seems to work, I dont make changes to Pulling section for these changes to happen Currently it uses Nav to get to an npc, sadly even if it gets close to npc it wont cast (yes clear los) just turns...
  9. Dealings

Are there any mesh files for current expansion?

Took a break for a yr or so, came back for new expansion are there mesh files for current expansion also could you refresh my memory what folder I put them in
  10. Dealings

Sharing some good news

My 9th grade son just got offer to go to IMSA "IMSA is thrilled to announce that it has been recognized as a 2020 Best School by Niche! This year, we ranked #1 in Illinois and #2 in America"
  11. Dealings

My MQ2Chat is not going to my mq2chat window its going to where I put all my spam, how do i bring it back to correct window

I am not sure what setting i messed up but now my MQ messages are no longer going to my MQ window, how do i get it back?
  12. Dealings

Any chance to get a youtube instructional vid to use mq2bot (especially pull set up?

Would be nice, its been yrs since i was able to have bot (macro) do pulls been messing w bot plugin and would be nice to understand how to make it pull and to get it going anyways just thought id ask
  13. Dealings

I lost my MQ chat box

I got a new monitor and my resolution changed (all over the place) , its not as simple as playing w video modes some toons I managed to re adjust the windows, some of the toons I cannot find the mq chat box anywhere i unloaded the plugin and reloaded, it appears that the box is just completely...
  14. Dealings

Help with fighting underwater

I dont have lev on but my toons keep floating up and away from camp is there a way to make em return to camp (i set up camp at bottom of ocean but they slowly float away... :(
  15. Dealings

apologies in advance, is fartaunt down atm

if I missed it sorry was curious if its not working atm
  16. Dealings

Would anyone have or know where to get the new CoV mesh files or those come along sometime down the road by random folks

Not sure if meshes are users responsabilities or if there are any meshes that are stock w compile so thought id ask
  17. Dealings

does anyone use bot plugin anymore , if so did u ever get paly rez to work

does anyone use bot plugin anymore if so have u ever gotten paly rez to work?
  18. Dealings

Price Lowered!!! WTS Ice Encrusted Great Axe Ice Encrusted Great Sword on Drinal $80 or 8 Krono each

https://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?item=135900 https://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?item=135901 verified paypal F&F or 8 Krono each
  19. Dealings

MQ2BOT and Lay on Hands

Im using a paly and mq2bot plugin the heal is Heal0 I set this as a condition: Healif0=${Target.PctHPs}<=30 so he doesnt blow it (20 min reuse) he still fires it (at worse and most wasteful times), he just did it for the hell of it , it seems what is a proper condition so he doesnt do that...