Search results

1. Crippie

gone

delete
  2. Crippie

several toons with Raid gear/group gear

120 Pally .................. https://www.raidloot.com/profile/14294 49k AA Tol raid ore shield, ring, face ToL raid ear , neck, range, legs, arms, boots and 1hs stein feather and horn shrink ring golden helm trophy anni dps augs $400 120 rogue...... https://www.raidloot.com/profile/13641 max...
  3. Crippie

toons

toonz!
  4. Crippie

toons

delete plz
  5. Crippie

need MQ2event help

/happy dance yep that did it thank you so much and thanks to HTW ( stole his code)
  6. Crippie

need MQ2event help

ok hacked and slashed and stole most of this but can't get it to work any help would be appreciated [died] trigger=#*#You have entered Guild Lobby.#*# command=/docommand /multiline ; /if (!${Defined[bWaitingForRez]}) /declare bWaitingForRez int global 1 ; /varset bWaitingForRez 1 ; /if /timed...
  7. Crippie

need MQ2event help

I use MQ2events or MQ2react, macro could work assuming I remember to start it LOL
  8. Crippie

need MQ2event help

I was doing Zlandi the other day zoned out...went to eat got sidetracked and I guess someone trained a mob to quest giver.. well few hrs later toons in lobby no corpse
  9. Crippie

need MQ2event help

nope don't afk in lobby lol have a full crew of buffers
  10. Crippie

need MQ2event help

seeking help making an event so if I die and don't get a rez in say 15 minutes to camp to desktop
  11. Crippie

115 toons

bump
  12. Crippie

115 Warrior max aa (very nice), 112 Bers, 110 Rng

what gear is this warrior in? any progression?
  13. Crippie

115 toons

DELETE
  14. Crippie

Paladin Assistance

IIRC should be something like AAif1=0 or AA1if=0 ..been along time
  15. Crippie

115 SK Max AA

delete
  16. Crippie

few 115 toons

gone
  17. Crippie

Items WTB ToV Expansion Token

sell krono for $10 each ...buy 2 expansions lol
  18. Crippie

Ported against will

had the strangest thing happen the other day 1 of my toons just randomly crashed to desktop...when I logged back in was in a room with cats on the walls and floor, no exit had to campfire out.