Search results

1. P

Update to NetBots

Would it be possible for MQ2NetBots to add a datatype for the macro a toon is running? /echo ${NetBots[MY_TOON].Macro} also one for a macro state /echo ${NetBots[MY_TOON].MacroPaused}
  2. P

Mask of the Hunter - 60 druid spell

Hey Pete- Lvl 60 druid spams Mask of the Hunter indoors, even though it is an outdoors only spell.
  3. P

Plugin to send emails

I was wondering if there was a plugin that can be used to send emails similar to MMOText. I recently switched to Google's Project Fi for my cell service from Verizon (saved about $85/mo) and I can no longer take advantage of MMOText. Currently I am using MQ2Events and the Talk2Self docrack with...
  4. P

AdvPath lists

I was wondering if it would be possible to add a slash command to MQ2AdvPath to spam out the path names for the current zone you are in? I love to use AdvPath to run to a destination while I go make a sandwich but I ALWAYS forget what I named the paths and have to open up the INI.
  5. P

MQ2Melee & MQ2Moveutils for a lvl 65 rogue

I've been tinkering around with the settings for a plain jane rogue behind the mob and backstab. And well frankly I butchered my settings. I thought the default was bad and mine are worse. Anyone have any suggestions to make my rogue stab better using mq2melee and mq2moveutils settings?
  6. P

YAWTP - Yet Another What To Play

Gates of Discord just opened up on Fippy and Vulak. Currently I play war/cle/enc/brd/mag/(shm or mag). My biggest problem is my mages running out of mana in exp groups or older raid mobs. So I am going to replace one mage with something. Rogue, Beastlord, Ranger, Berzerker, Monk are my options...
  7. P

Wiki

I've tried before to add some information to the wiki and never have been able to figure out how to edit a page. I've gone to http://www.mmobugs.com/wiki/index.php/Sandbox and clicked on the edit link and received this error. I am not sure if it's intentional or not. If it's not intentional...
  8. P

MQ2Doors

When I first zone into a zone and do /toggledoors on all the doors disappear like they should. Now if I zone a toon out of the zone and come back in, the doors are back. If I type /toggledoors on, the doors stay there. If I type /toggledoors off the doors disappear. It's not a big issue, but...
  9. P

Fippy Darkpaw Server

Anyone have any input on guilds on the Fippy server? I am looking to join a raiding/raiding-ish guild on that server.
  10. P

TLP levelling by committee

Quick rundown, where should we level? Save me hours of running time! My buddy and I are each 3 boxing using ISBoxer and no MQ2 since it's down. We haven't really had to level in ages. Currently we are 25 to 35 in range of our toons. He has a crying baby so I make him play dps and I play tank...
  11. P

IDE for html, php, and javascript

Lately for work I have been having to write crappy web apps that are basic cruds. I am used to VI or Notepad++ for doing all my coding. That being said, I now have to create better web apps that are more modular. Anyone have input on what IDE's they like to use for php, javascript, and html...
  12. P

Tanking and Healing HoT

I'm 86 on my group and figured I would do some tasks in HoT so I could request the group missions. My warrior tank has all defensive aa's minus the shield one since he still dual wields until those shield aa's are maxed. Question 1: How much AC should a tank have to handle HoT? I was getting...
  13. P

Epic 2.0's, Worth it?

I have a crew on drinal and they are 85ish. Was wondering if any of the epic 2.0's are worth it. Have WAR CLE SHM MAG WIZ ENC. I know with HoT items these old epics might be garbage but I am not experienced enough anymore to know if I should spend my time doing them.
  14. P

Grind Levels or Hammer some AA's?

My live crew has reached 71 and I can buy some spells from a vendor finally. Also due to mudflation there is a pretty good spread of gear available for cheap that is much better than pre 70 gear. My million plat question is, will I be able to farm AA's faster at 90 or should I take advantage of...
  15. P

EQ Live Servers Underpowered Classes

I have been playing TLP since I came back (quit ~2006)and got 1 group to 50 and another group to 45. Anyways poopsocking and camping Savant Caps is horrendously boring so I decided to level a group on a live server. They are 57-58 now in a day and half of played time. That being said, I am...
  16. P

Cast Bar to show all the time

I am trying to integrate a 2 bar hotkey bank with a cast bar and I want the cast bar to show at all times so when I do a video overlay and a repeater region in ISBoxer so I can use click through etc. That being said, I am sure it is pretty simple but how in the world can I prevent the cast bar...
  17. P

Apostrophe and Brackets not working in game

I run ISBoxer with Innerspace along side of MMO's MQ2. However my {,},],[,',",`,~ keys all do not work. I do not have anything mapped to them in ISBoxer. Anyone know whats the deal with these? Is it MQ2 or Innerspace?