Search results

1. P

MQ2IC and the secret emails

If he didn't work with them, they would have shut MQ2 down long ago when they were on the warpath. He loves the project and did what he thought was best for everyone. He doesn't have to explain himself and most likely when he had his meetings, he signed an NDA.
  2. P

Set window hotkey

Are you using ISBoxer? Normally you can configure your mq2autologin to setup each hotkey for each account.
  3. P

Help with /bot and necro Death Peace

Do you have MQ2Melee loaded? I believe that has a setting to stand up on FD.
  4. P

box makeup question

I was doing SK, BRD, SHM, ZERK x3. Was working great.
  5. P

Weird issue with "Come to me" button

When I noticed that, it was always an EQBC issue. Reconnect that toon and it should be fine.
  6. P

Holyflag for Rage of Rolfron clicky

Just add what Dealings said to your downshit.
  7. P

Plugin MQ2SoundControl

You can turn sound off in your eqclient.ini file.
  8. P

Question Non-EQ Related: website hosting?

You can do a whole bunch with Shopify itself. I would see if that meets your needs.
  9. P

Bard songs "hang" sometimes

If you are trying to twist the Crescendo line of spells, it will happen. Not sure why.
  10. P

MQ2Bot - some issues - Divine Avatar

What is the real question? How do you stop your cleric from ever casting Divine Avatar?
  11. P

Question Dropbox vs S3 vs ?

I think Google Drive gives you a free 15gb's.
  12. P

asking help from a newb

Which plugin are you trying? MQ2Buffblock? I didn't see an MQ2Buff in the list.
  13. P

Mq2bot

Also make sure you do /melee on. Even on the casters.
  14. P

Planning for progressing thru all expansions

If you are going silver or free with your tank toon, you should definitely use a pet then. I play TLP and I started on live. I'm in the 70's on live and waiting for Luclin on TLP.
  15. P

I like using a PC tank, but I haven't played the 105 game yet.
  16. P

I tried to do something similar with creating a companion macro, but I realized there are already a bunch of great macros that can work as a companion macro. Dev's macros, PeteSampras's bot.mac the 40oz version, ModBot, RaidDruid all work as great companions. I run the bot.mac with mq2bot doing...
  17. P

MQ2Nav vs MQ2Navigation

/findmob is part of PeteSampras's MQ2Bot that uses mq2nav or navigation to find the nearest mob and bring it back.
  18. P

Macro Bot.mac Updates and Bug Fixes by [40oz]

I have the same problem. Some toons standing right next to each other will work while others won't. No macros, no nothing running, just using the /nav target. It's annoying. I'm glad I have a copy of an old build that still works.
  19. P

Hmm, do you have mq2bot loaded and turned on?
  20. P

I don't see either spell in your ini.