Search results

1. E

MQ just went down for me

Anyone else?
  2. E

Cannot connect to update server.

never had this problem before, wondering if it was a problem on the update server's end. It says only 3 inis are there for update, Mq2hud, mq2target,and mq2map inis. I selec, hit next, and cannot connect to update server. Firewall issue? panda didn't let me update, so i close down panda, shut...
  3. E

Mq2cursor and chuck

Is it possible to use these on emu? I absolutely loved the autodestroy with cursor... and chuck, I want to use for other purposes, because currently all my socials are taken up, thought I could modify the ini for chuck and work it.
  4. E

Eq emu down?

Just got dc'ed, and cannot get web page to load, get into eq, or join irc channel.
  5. E

Bimbalacious the Soulbleeder - Crypt of Shade

I hope I spelled that correctly. First off, Dabble ports you in, and it is basically it is an instanced version of the crypt in the non-instanced hills of shade. And Bimbalacious is inactive for afew minutes into the event. It seems that upon entering his room, about 8 or 10 yellow con(to lvl...
  6. E

Chief Mechanic Clankwrench

Anyone have any info?
  7. E

Funeral for the damned

This is a hills of shade task, follows a few others starting with Jarvis by the beach. In it I am told to talk to several villagers to garner information about the deceased, and gather any mementos they might wish to see placed on the graves. It seems most of them have PH, the blackwater...
  8. E

Ending upon zoning

What would the line be to end the macro upon zoning?
  9. E

SoF progression

any chance of a sof progression post, like there was for tss?
  10. E

Spy reports

Has anyone finished this? I am at the stage in S.H.I.P. where you give gears to the disabled clockwork, and say execute. I hand him gears but everytime he moves ahead some and stops. At first i handed him a bunch of gears, he moved forward, stopepd and said obstacles in hsi path and went to...
  11. E

Having odd lag issues, what could cause this?

I have been having alot of issues with mini rewinds, like I will run somwhere, and be back where I started in a second or 2, like lag. I will be standing somehwere, moe sligjtly, and move back. I cannot be coth'ed, sometimes I get too far away looting corpses, it is very odd! I do not have any...
  12. E

Servers coming down again

blah! 5Pm Pst, emergency update
  13. E

Issue with /rez loot

I have ben using mq2rez for a while, and I always load it, then on one toon /rez accept on, /rez loot on, on both after each new compile. I have 2 toons , same computer, same class, and lvl, running same compile of mq2, same plugins loaded. Noraml rez, accept loot works fine. I /rezme on one...
  14. E

possibility? for compile post

Hey, just wondering if this is a possibility. I realize it is unnecessary but thought it might be kind of cool. When you post a new compile, and it has plugins, and authors listed, is it possible to make them listable by type? Meaning, Default lists the plugins in alpha. I click on the word...
  15. E

Permafrost Crystal Macro

Hey, much like autoshroom, anyone got a permafrost crystal mac? For the ground spawns in permafrost, for new ac drink.
  16. E

Station account

Hey, couple of questions. First, I cannot change my email address in My Account on account.station.sony site, keeps giving me error. ERROR! We have encountered a system error while processing your request. Please try again later. We apologize for the inconvenience. If you continue to...
  17. E

New 'succor " point for /zone please?

Was wondering if it was possible to use non succor points for some of the /z. I understand using piggyzone has risks, but GMs will sit by the potranquility stone, and my guess is they're looking for people to pop in there.
  18. E

hey

Hey guys recently i tried the misteltoe mac, using an old common folder as it is not included in zips anymore. Got a bunch of defined loc spam then macro ended. Anyone got a successful working version?
  19. E

Ldr aa without the group

is there a way to benefit from leadership aas without being in a group or raid?
  20. E

Loot all mac?

I know Taron posted a zloot.mac along with the linked original a few months ago, however I just tried running zloot and got alot of too far away get closer.(to loot). I remember it used to use cloot, and cursor? I loved it! Is there a working zloot mac out there? And yes I use the current...