Search results

1. B

Guide How to play multiple copies of EQ on a single computer/truebox server

Truebox is something they came up with to limit boxing on the TLP (time locked progression) servers that they release once a year. They have done different things with different servers, but the basic idea is that they release 2 new servers that start in original (ish) eq, and every so often...
  2. B

Kissassist DPSon=1 Mob HP % not working

As you level, you don't need to redo your ini other than adding conditions for the spells/abilities that are from new lines. I haven't used it or kiss or other stuff in several years so I cannot tell ya anything very specific about what is better/worse between them other than bot is going to...
  3. B

well, kissassist is a macro written by people over at redguides. as such, it has lots of documentation and people who use it, but not so many here use it. what we use for general toon automation tends to be mq2bot, a plugin. but it has a much steeper learning curve to get it working how you...
  4. B

not really the place for asking for help with kiss, but i will try. I think the issue is Cond1=${Me.PctMana} > 40 && ${Target.PctHPs} > 40. suggest trying it with: Cond1=${Me.PctMana} > 40 && ${Target.PctHPs} > 40 && ${Target.PctHPs} <70
  5. B

dye combine macro

well, in a macro you don't use "" around strings. and then you need to do something to find what the source slots and open slots are. the items strings can work, but you are going to have to parse the string to find what items are in it. and right now you aren't actually moving the jar to...
  6. B

fish.mac

guessing somehow you lost an alias for it if it had been working. /mac fish
  7. B

MQ2Bot and medding request

local mq = require('mq') while true do if not mq.TLO.Me.Sitting() and not mq.TLO.Me.Casting.ID() and not mq.TLO.Me.Moving() and mq.TLO.Me.PctMana() < 80 and mq.TLO.Me.CombatState.Equal('RESTING')() then mq.cmd('/sit') end end
  8. B

MQ2Bot and medding request

As a setting, i don't think so. But i also don't think bot makes you stand up unless it is trying to cast something or moving, so could write a simple lua for if not sitting, casting, moving, mana below 80, and combatstate.equal[resting], then sit
  9. B

trojan ???

I guess I am not getting it because i have windows defender exclude my everquest and mq folders. I push my computers hard enough with eq/mq to not want to wait for windows to scan them as i am playing. I want to say at times i was seeing 10+ percent cpu useage over 5+ minutes of watching...
  10. B

trojan ???

i don't see that in my bugs folder. are you sure it is coming from bugs?
  11. B

Command to check if bot is on or off

${Bot.Active} i think is what your looking for
  12. B

Plugin Overseer

click on the s in the overseer window. go down to reward type. click on #1 and put in the order you want stuff selected. i am guessing exp is 1, and currency is 2
  13. B

My 115 bard was suspended today

I have a friend that has 6 accounts, 4 of which haven't been logged onto in at least the last 6 months, except for 1 day that he logged into test. one of those 4 accounts is currently on a 7 day. he was on for 2 or 3 hours, but never left pok/lobby/hall/baz. don't know what plugins he was...
  14. B

I need help, MQ2 wont login to mmobugs

are you running mmoloader.exe or just macroquest.exe? mmoloader is what actually logs into bugs.
  15. B

/delay or /timed usage in my events.ini

ok, ya, just realized that won't work. the ; after the timed ends that part. command=/multiline ; /interrupt ; /loadspells Buffs ; /timed 800 /alt act 35 ; /timed 810 /cast "Talisman of the Heroic" spell ; /timed 1600 /loadspells Main
  16. B

/delay or /timed usage in my events.ini

command=/multiline ; /interrupt ; /loadspells Buffs ; /timed 800 ; /alt act 35 ; /timed 810 ;/cast "Talisman of the Heroic" spell ; /timed 1600 ; /loadspells Main maybe
  17. B

Simple Macros

Sub Main :train { /if (!${Target.ID}) /tar pc charactername /delay 2 /if (${Me.TargetOfTarget.PctHPs}<95 && !${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]}) { /assist Charactername /attack on } /delay 5s /goto :train } woops, copied from the wrong part of my mac.
  18. B

Simple Macros

well, it is working for me when i copy and paste that code into a new file and replace the charname. although may i suggest... Sub Main :train { /if (!${Target.ID}) /tar pc charactername /delay 2 /if (${Me.TargetOfTarget.PctHPs}<95 && !${Me.CombatState.Equal[ACTIVE]}) { /assist...
  19. B

Simple Macros

bah, copied the wrong one. /if (${Target.PctHPs} < 95 && !${Me.Combat} ) /attack on
  20. B

Simple Macros

Although probably want /if (${Target.PctHps} < 95 && !${Me.Combat}) /attack on