Search results

1. S

WTS: Nimbuses, Suits of Armor, Robe Ornaments, and More!

Pure Style Up For Sale! The best of the best rare Illusions, Nimbuses, and Rare Suits of Armor and Robe/Hat/Feet Ornaments For The Perfect Look! All Items Are Held on Bristlebane - No Server Transfers Available Please PM Me Offers - Taking Krono or Paypal F&F. Nimbuses: Nimbus of the Frozen...
  2. S

WTS: Illusions & Mounts

Pure Style Up For Sale! The best of the best rare Illusions, Nimbuses, and Rare Suits of Armor and Robe/Hat/Feet Ornaments For The Perfect Look! All Items Are Held on Bristlebane - No Server Transfers Available Please PM Me Offers - Taking Krono or Paypal F&F. Illusions: Aspect of the Eagle...
  3. S

Greetings Adventurer, It looks like your character is hitting a physical cap on our servers for having too much platinum.

I decided to stop selling my platinum about two years ago - I really didn't need the money in real life, it was just a habit from decades of doing it. But you know what I hadn't done? Stacked my cash up to a billion. Maybe that sounds stupid to most of you, but coming from one of the few people...
  4. S

Custom Character Creation: (Welcome Back to EQ Setup!) T3 Gearing, Raid Gearing & Power Leveling

Hello Everyone, I'm offering the following services (for which I take Paypal Gift Payments OR Kronos). These services will be performed on Bristlebane Custom Character Creation & Regearing Service: Any Class / Race up to Level 115 from Heroic (Or wherever you left off!) with Full T3 Gear...
  5. S

PAX 2010 - Seattle

Anyone up here in seattle @ PAX? Bored in line lol
  6. S

Latin Translation...

Ok so, I'm not wanting to put my faith into an online translator so I'm curious if anyone on this board knows Latin fluently or at least has a decent vocabulary in it or study books etc so I could get help with a few words and definitions etc. Thanks in advance, Seariz
  7. S

What Would You Buy?

I'm bored and my friends have been talking about what the coolest toys are out there right now and what they want to buy / save up for etc. I want to carry the conversation online with some of you people! What is the coolest thing on your "to get" list? Car stereo? New TV? PS3? Wii? Lets not go...
  8. S

Newbie Leveling?

Hey - i searched the forums and can't find anything in here (at least with my ignorance of searching) that doesn't use warp, ghost, anything flag-able what so ever that just does a simple quest or something that levels a character from like 1-10ish or even 20 depending. Its just the most...
  9. S

Torn City ...

Feel Free to flame me, but damn it the stupid game fills the boring times while i have to make sure no GM sees me but the macro's are still controlling the characters lol. My only question is, has anyone or does anyone hacked this game? Its not even close to this kind of hacking so i doubt it...