Search results

1. F

MQNext for ROF2 - MQ2Hud

For some strange reason that I can't figure out yet, I plug in the MQ2Hud coordinates and they wind up in the middle of the screen instead of near the corner where they belong. Using what I have listed below, if I change the first coordinate from 123 to 122 or lower, it vanishes from the screen...
  2. F

MQNext for EQEmulator Won't Inject

Hi again, I am currently using ROF2a on an EMU server and reported an issue with MQ2Bot, but the fix was posted in an MQNext version, and not the one that I use. I tried downloading and installing the new MQNext version suggested in the other thread, but it won't inject. Any advice on what I...
  3. F

Relentless Crashing

I am not sure what is going on, but I am suddenly crashing, shortly after making camp and running to pull. Luckly, no deaths yet as a result. Can you take a look at the dump files that get sent and see if there is anything you can do to help me get things stable again?
  4. F

EQEMU/MQ2Bot Cleric Problem

I am having trouble getting my MQ2Bot Cleric to use Mark of Kings. I do a /loadbot and the plugin doesn't even see that it's memmed, so there is no way for me to set conditions on when to use it. Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong?
  5. F

MQ2Bot - Cleric Problem

I'm not sure what has changed, but I haven't played my cleric in a while, and when I logged back in and turned MQ2Bot on, he chain casts Mark of the Blameless on himself. For some reason, when I type "/loadbot", it shows "SelfBuff3: Mark of the Blameless". Any advice on this one?
  6. F

Auto-/consent

Once upon a time, didn't MQ2Rez have an option that automatically did a "/consent" command when you die? So those in your group, guild, or friend's list could drag your corpse? If it wasn't MQ2Rez that used to perform that function, which plugin does this now? Thanks.
  7. F

MQ2MasterLooter won't load.

I wanted to be able to use this plugin to mark items for automatic sale when I open a vendor window, but when I try to load it, I get the following error message and the plugin will not load. The procedure entry point ?GetitemData@CListWnd@EQClasses@@QBE_HK@Z could not be located in the dynamic...
  8. F

Crashing Module: mq2casttimer.dll:0x678EC6B2

I run a dozen characters with the same plugin configuration, as far as I can tell, and for some reason, I have one that keeps crashing when running MQ2CastTimer.... I have sent the .dmp files to MMO Bugs. Until I can find a way to fix this issue, is there a way to disable a plugin for only...
  9. F

No such 'int' member 'Checked'

Every time I log into the game, or zone, I get a message that states in red No such 'int' member 'Checked'. Any idea what might be causing this? Where should I start for troubleshooting this issue? Thanks again.
  10. F

Stacking Issues

Hi again... I have a problem with script that used to work on the live servers a couple years ago, and now they don't seem to work anymore. /if (${NetBots[ClericName].InZone} && !${Me.Buff[Hand of Conviction].ID} && !${Me.Buff[Conviction].ID} && ${Spell[Conviction].Stacks[5]}) { /bc...
  11. F

MQ2Bot Cleric Problem

When running MQ2Bot, the following continuously spams the chat box. Unparsable in Calculation: 'N' Any idea what might be causing this? If now, how can I isolate the problem?
  12. F

Problem with /removebuff

When my necromancer casts Grave Pact, he gains 2 buffs. The first is titled "Grave Pact" and the second is called "Bloodbone Skeletal Form". If I try to remove the buff using /removebuff "Grave Pact", it removes the "Bloodbone Skeletal Form" buff, but not the "Grave Pact" buff. I get the...
  13. F

Trouble with Downshit line

Hi again, This line used to work for a downshit line to buff a necro pet. for some reason (on the EMU servers), this causes Glyph of Darkness to be cast over and over again, even though the pet already has the buff. Have I made a typo that I am not seeing or has something changed...
  14. F

MQ2AutoBuff and Unnamed Pets

On the live servers, I use the following line to buff pets. On EQEMU servers, this doesn't work because pets do not have consistent names. Is there a way to add a pet with an inconsistent name to the que? /if (${NetBots[Clericname].InZone} && ${Me.Pet.ID} && !${PetBuff[Conviction].ID} &&...
  15. F

MQ2AutoBuff and Pets

On the live servers, I can set up static pet names. One the emulator servers, I don't have that luxury. Is there a way to check the current pet name so I can send that variable to the buffer as part of a buff request? For example, what variable would I use to /echo my pet's name?
  16. F

MQ2Bot and Bard Aura

I can't seem to get MQ2Bot to use the aura at all. I set UseAura=1, and nothing happens. I tried using the following code for downshit, and that doesn't work either. downshit0=/if (${Me.CombatState.NotEqual[COMBAT]} && !${Me.Feigning} && !${Me.AFK} && !${Me.Aura[Aura of the Muse].Length} &&...
  17. F

MQ2FamKiller

Hi again! I am running the MQ2FamKiller with /wizonly toggled off, and it isn't "famkilling". :p What is needed to troubleshoot this issue? Thanks.
  18. F

MQ2Autoloot could not be loaded

Where do I begin? Here are the plugins from macroquest.ini. Confirmed that I am using ROF2A and the vanilla install of the server from eqemulator.org. Any help would be appreciated. [Plugins] mq2ic=1 mq2mmobugs=1 mq2aaspend=0 mq2advbeep=1 mq2advloot=0 mq2advpacks=0 mq2advpath=1 mq2antiafk=0...
  19. F

MQ2CastTimer Locks up

I have been getting set up on the EQ Emulator side of MQ2, and have discovered that when I attempt to toggle the timer window on by typing /timer on, it locks everything up. The only way to get it to do anything is to kill the process from Windows and start over again. Is this the right place...
  20. F

MQ2CastTimer Window is missing

Hi again, I am looking for the command to toggle the MQ2CastTimer window on and off. I have looked around and can't seem to find it...