Search results

1. F

MQNext for ROF2 - MQ2Hud

I found a work around, which involvs rearranging my UI to use parts of the screen I can control. It's not ideal, but it will get me by.
  2. F

MQNext for ROF2 - MQ2Hud

Have you had the chance to test yet? I was able to duplicate this issue on 2 different computers so far.
  3. F

MQNext for ROF2 - MQ2Hud

I've tried pretty much all the combinations I can come up with. None correct this problem. Any luck reproducing it on your end?
  4. F

MQNext for ROF2 - MQ2Hud

Out of curiosity, I looked up the problem on AI. This is what I found: The issue of MQ2HUD showing 0,0 at a location other than the true 0,0 could be due to several reasons: Configuration in MQ2HUD.ini: The MQ2HUD.ini file contains the configuration for the HUD, including the position of...
  5. F

MQNext for ROF2 - MQ2Hud

Ok. I tried an experiment, loading a fresh version of MQNext. I plugged in mq2hud and typed /hud always. Then I modified the hud to move a few lines over to the 0 x coordinate as follows: // Player LineBreak2a=3,2,0,65,255,255,255,______________________...
  6. F

EQEMU/MQ2Bot Cleric Problem

Is there any chance you can start updating the pre-MQNext release for EMU servers? Perhaps just this update for MQ2Bot? The new version isn't working out for me and I don't think I can upgrade unless MQ2Hud is fixed.
  7. F

MQNext for ROF2 - MQ2Hud

Any news? I still can't make the new version work. Is there a way to compare the old MQ2Hud with the new one and see what was changed that makes it read the coordinates wrong? Or is it something wrong with the new version of MQNext? Does it matter that I am using ISBoxer with it? Would it...
  8. F

MQNext for ROF2 - MQ2Hud

I'm at my wit's end on this one. Is there an alternate to MQ2HUD?
  9. F

MQNext for ROF2 - MQ2Hud

I’m thinking there is a plugin for the old version that corrects the problem, which the new version does have…
  10. F

MQNext for ROF2 - MQ2Hud

It does the same thing with the default hud that comes with a fresh MQ2 install.
  11. F

MQNext for ROF2 - MQ2Hud

[MQ2HUD] Last=Elements SkipParse=1 CheckINI=10 UpdateInBackground=on ClassHUD=on ZoneHUD=on UseFontSize=off [Elements] GMIndicator=3,125,28,255,255,255,GM - ${NearestSpawn[GM]} GameTime=3,125,40,255,255,255,GameTime: ${GameTime.Hour}:${GameTime.Minute} -...
  12. F

MQNext for ROF2 - MQ2Hud

Any other ideas about getting the coordinates to line up? The only difference is the version of MQ2...
  13. F

MQNext for ROF2 - MQ2Hud

The text circled in red is an indicator of the direction my target is in, relavent to my facing. Not sure why that ends up there where it should be, but the rest does not. Also, how do I get rid of the "Sys Mem: ..." and "EQ Mem: ..." text?
  14. F

MQNext for ROF2 - MQ2Hud

/hudmode always reports "That is not a valid command. Please use /help." So I used /hud always, and it changed the setting. Unfortunately, other than that, nothing changes in regards to the location on the screen where the hud text is showing up. 0,0 is showing up closer to 200,200...
  15. F

MQNext for ROF2 - MQ2Hud

Any news? I still haven't been able to resolve the misaligned coordinates.
  16. F

MQNext for ROF2 - MQ2Hud

I tried playing around with the viewport, and no matter how I change it, the problem remains. All the hud text is offset within the viewport. The desired settings for the viewport are on a 2560x1440 screen and the viewport setting is /viewport 320 0 1920 1080. UNLESS, I do a /viewport reset...
  17. F

MQNext for ROF2 - MQ2Hud

What needs to be done so that it establishes 0,0 based on the actual screen resolution? 0,0 should be the same, regardless if the game is in windowed or full screen mode, right? This is the only thing holding me back at the moment from using the new version...
  18. F

MQNext for ROF2 - MQ2Hud

If it helps, here are the VideoMode settings from the eqclient.ini file: VideoMode=0
  19. F

MQNext for ROF2 - MQ2Hud

0,0 puts things in the yellow circle, within the View Port... 0,0 should put things closer to being within the red circle. The old MQ2Hud put things in the same location, regardless of being in Windowed mode or not. How do I duplicate that in the new one? The only thing that changes is the...
  20. F

MQNext for ROF2 - MQ2Hud

Since I don’t see the hud at the log in screen, I think it is the “underui” setting.