Search results

1. N

WTB time and efforts of knowledgeable person to script raids and get me going in the right direction

Want to script raids/events High end. . Need the work of someone knowledgeable .. Lets talk
  2. N

(NukeToTat), what's it do please

What is NukeToTat please
  3. N

Mq2bot Rez safe pc list type thing?

I cannot find how to do this but before I used mq2bot. Im pretty sure I had my cleric a safe PC list in the ini and anybody's name that was there my cleric would resurrect even if that person was not in the same group as the cleric How do I edit the ini to make this type of function work with...
  4. N

Melee not in ini

I'm sure this is so simple but I can't seem to find the answer please help I'm using mq2bot I cannot find mq2melee anywhere we've been my characters ini I have tried to unload it and reload it which by the way it says it's been loaded the whole time but still does not appear in my file The...
  5. N

Grab corpse from afar

How do you do this Here's a scenario my puller dies too far away How do I either send somebody to grab the corpse and dragged it back or just summon the corpse
  6. N

Cpu/fps/eqwire + isboxer fps limiter ?

Does it cause the system confusion to be using all of these together If so which ones are butting heads or what's the best way to use them all together if not Cpu/fps/eqwire + isboxer fps limiter ?
  7. N

Rez nolonger auto

My cleric and my Ranger were in my own baby Guild cleric always rezzed Ranger no questions asked I removed my Ranger from the baby Guild to put her in a real guild Now when I group with my cleric.. the cleric will not rez the Ranger Is this the reason and if so how do I work around that I...
  8. N

Old Dev bot

Is Dev still around? I just came back to the game after about five or six years away Back in 2015 I had purchased a Bard bot from Dev It worked flawlessly it did everything I wanted it to do I could record a path and then record a secondary and even a third path it would run through the paths...
  9. N

Mediacom threatening to Ban my IP

I got online today and there was a Warning across the top of my screen stating something about copyright infringement. I called them to see what was up, and they said typically they have a list of violations, but there was nothing there. They said I could not talk to the department that can...
  10. N

Switched from Input Director - Synergy... Mouse look on Client PC is not right

I just switched from Input Director to Synergy(very happy with this chance, except 1 thing)... My mouse look is insanely sensitive. All I have to do is scroll like I would be looking up at a taller enemies face, or up a flight of steps as I climb them, and my character looks at the sky, no...
  11. N

Outing a THIEF!!!!

Just as a head up to anyone who may be involved with this guy. The 2 character names I have dealt with him on were Eninier and Dragern. He uses Red Guides, but not sure if he is also here. I left EQ about 6 months ago and had built up what seemed a decent relationship with this guy...
  12. N

Navigation help please

is there a command i am missing? For MQ2Navigation, I created, built, saved mesh and it is in my folder as ZONENAME.bin however when i hit load or save or /nav anything it says no mesh file it cannot function and then it says MQ2 Navigation stopping.. I have doen /nav,,/navigate ...
  13. N

EQBC

what is the best send grab set up to cut down on EQBC usage(usually i get overload and then disconnect) I use netbots and netheal,, who is the best to have sending and grabbing I have a tank a puller, a chanter, some healers and then some dps.. I would like to be as efficient as...
  14. N

arcane specialization

did they change something about the way specialization works, i copied to test , reset my aas and when i went to specialize i have them all going over 51 and the max number is not decreasing. is something different if so what it is please
  15. N

enraging blow or anger 4

does anyone know off hand if one of these is for sure better for a tank? i have the deep crust fire geode with enraging blow and i have the mkrarrg's striking stone with anger lV
  16. N

1 mouse/pc for multiple pcs

the subject was supposed to read 1 mouse/keyboard for multiple pcs, but i guess i still need to wake up i had no idea this was possible , but i googled it and it turns out it is....How to Control Multiple Computers with a Single Keyboard and Mouse im gonna get on this today.. just thought...
  17. N

2nd gpu

i already had an unnecessary amount of eq accounts, but with the new hc now i have double that. back a cpl years ago when i used to play all day everyday i had 2 machines to handle my accounts. i recently came across a machine on craigslist that i would have been a fool to pass up along with...
  18. N

overheating pc

so i bought a whole new system a few months ago. i hadn't actually put it to any kinda of stress test till a couple days ago when i bought a new gpu (i loaded up a lot eq instances of eq) so i cant really be sure if its the gpu or the cpu but i think its really a combo... i am buying a full...
  19. N

fellowship calling

been gone for a while , im guessing they nerfed the no refresh on the fellowhip campfire? i tried to block buff /fellowship calling, but it didnt work, is there another way now or is this a complete nerf?
  20. N

SHOULD I BUY THIS GRAPHICS CARD

someone is going to sell me this for $120 still in box wrapped PNY VCGGTX650XPB GeForce GTX 650 2GB 128-Bit GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0 x16 Video Card right now im using this XFX ONE R-Series Radeon HD 5450 ON-XFX1-PLS2 Video Card - 1GB DDR3, PCI-Express (x16), 1x Dual-Link DVI-I, 1x D-Sub (VGA), 1x...