Search results

1. T

Bot macro - Customization

[Pulling] AlertListClear=FALSE AlertListClearTimer=60m AmIPuller=TRUE PullRadius=600 PullZRadius=20 PullCastRange=60 MQ2NavPullRadius=10 MQ2NavPullZRadius=10 ReturnActionTotal=0 ReturnAction1= PullConColor=LIGHT BLUE,BLUE,WHITE,YELLOW,RED CourseCorrectionTimer=5 PrePullSkillName=...
  2. T

Bot macro - Customization

Anyone figure out the buffing issue? My toons will buff etc. But it seems like whenever one dies something happens and it just stops rebuffing from there on out.
  3. T

safe AFK spots? 85 - 100

I don't think there are ever 100% safe spots. I tend to roam zones one expansion previous of my gear. Find one thats empty with plat loot and afk. Like this time around I did OBF for diamonds, Grounds for Diamonds, then Shards landing for gear etc.
  4. T

MQ2Bot (Old Version - Archived)

My shaman never crashes, what is your spell lineup and AA usage?
  5. T

MQ2Bot (Old Version - Archived)

Pete can you add Horrifying visage functionality for whoevers marked as tank?
  6. T

FTP Silver account creative uses

Anything with humanoids, you are looking for vendor loot + barter items (Tradeskill stuff basically) this drops primarily off humanoids. Shards, Pillars, Sarith, Heart of fear etc. Once at 100 I like setting them afk to farm chase items, people rarely visit zones like chapterhouse/xorbb so the...
  7. T

I don't really sell krono's for plat, basically I set up the three and loot from level 1-30 at two spots in CR. Buy all the pets/mana regen songs/nukes I need. Loot from level 30-46 in 1 spot in blightfire (you can use 2 different area's if one is busy) then repeat buying. 46-70 in one of the...
  8. T

I don't do heroics, I started with 6 silver accounts...now I have something like 250 floating krono's so I just keep them gold. The thing with wiz/mag/bard is rk1 isn't bad. Pet is the same etc. You can do anything you want.
  9. T

Bot Macro

Returns [MQ2] 1 Thing is there is nothing here...just an untargetable halfling corpse. If I move away from it (no other similar untargetable mobs) it still refuses to loot. Edit: Got it to loot by just moving WAY away and setting up a long pull path that was a good ways away from the...
  10. T

Bot Macro

Alright so, as I usually don't have problems or I can figure them out myself this really has me stumped. Currently I have 3 seperate automated groups going. Two are having no problems, I move them zone to zone a lot, farming various things etc. The third one however when moved to Xorbb refuses...
  11. T

Roughly, some servers i've found it near impossible to even level. Like there are people actively running around looking for botters and the like. Other servers it takes less time as I get lucky and sit in one spot for a week and bags are filled quickly. Oh sorry didn't see the one bit, 15-20...
  12. T

I make a bard/mage/wiz on random servers, level them up afk and sit them at various places until max aa (takes less than 30 days usually) they make enough for about 15-20 krono's and I just put that back into doing it again on a new server while paying for main accounts.
  13. T

Account Purchasing

Playerauctions is pretty shit and the only other site I know of shutdown. MMObugs is about as close as it gets to no hassle, I even got kicked off the market one time just for suspicion of mischief. They don't mess around. Problem with PA is any asshat can use a VPN to register an account even...
  14. T

EQ Titanium

Twitch This guy hacks regularly on P1999 and only gets banned when people are actually online, I haven't tried it but a few times a week he has MQ2 loaded and is doing whatever he wants. They may detect him eventually and punish but there are people using it, even sharing the compile in the...
  15. T

Best DPS Class?

With no Adps wizard/necro are king, with minimal support mage is up there. Beastlord/Zerker/Monk sustained is all not far behind or higher/on par with support. Classes currently behind are Rogue/Ranger by clear margins, though neither are terrible. If I was you I'd go Sk/Sham/Enc/Bard/Wiz +1...
  16. T

TOO EARLY?

It was so easy we pugged it on beta. /thread
  17. T

How far did you get?

It was beaten in 2011 by one group. It's doable with raid gear and an effective group makeup. Ours for Dragons, Dragons, Dragons in 2010 was sham/cleric/war/bard/rogue/zerker. Ours for Giants, Giants, Giants in 2011 was ranger/sham/bard/cleric/sk/beastlord.
  18. T

Afk AAing 60-70ish

I dunno how late this is but maybe some one can/will use it. Plane of time was suggested above and is excellent if you pick the right area, upwards of 50 mobs clustered you don't even have to move with a ranged puller and about 16 1/2 minute respawn.
  19. T

EQ2

We always used ACtools for crafting & basic farming of static mobs/looting etc and anti afking in stuff like WoW.