Search results

1. X

MQNext download problem

Thank you. This makes sense now, lol.
  2. X

MQNext download problem

Oh, I should have said this is the emu build.
  3. X

MQNext download problem

I also notice it is trying to save the file as a php instead of a zip or exe? Is this normal?
  4. X

MQNext download problem

I was wrong. That was not it. I still can't get it to download. What browser are you using?
  5. X

MQNext download problem

That was exactly it. I meant to try disabling that but forgot to after doing a restart and checking another browser. Thank you.
  6. X

MQNext download problem

I have been trying to download MQNext from https://www.mmobugs.com/forums/index.php?threads/mmobugs-mq2-installation-for-emulator-clients-download-links-and-instructions.29682/. I am chosing option 1 in that post. I have tried to download both of the options. I keep coming up with failed to...
  7. X

Using multiple nav locs

The Navigation.Active is exactly the language I was looking for. Thank you!
  8. X

Using multiple nav locs

I don't know that command. Can you give an example of how you would check to see if you have reached a location that would work in that sub? And again, thank you.
  9. X

Using multiple nav locs

When using mq2nav in a mac it just skips to the last nav location. I tried fixing it in various different ways but I probably just don't know how the language works. Idealy I would like have my toon nav to one particular location and then from there to the next. I tried guessing at the language...
  10. X

Trackable on Imperium?

Is mq2 trackable if you don't use the heavier plugins? Like if I just used the base plugins with maps and maybe eqbc I should be fine, right?
  11. X

Multiboxing on a truebox server

Of course I mean for a truebox server. Specifically Mischief.
  12. X

Multiboxing on a truebox server

I know that mq2 will not function on a truebox server but I'd like to know if it is even possible to use 2 clients on the same pc? I know it is against the rules but is it detectable? It is not possible for me to play on 2 pc's because I am a truck driver and having 2 laptops on the truck is...
  13. X

Question Returning to live after 10+ years away

I've been gone from live over a decade. I played emu but I've always wanted to return to live to box there as I've only boxed on emu. The game has changed so much I'm not sure of the best group makeup. I want to play 1 group as far as I can get it. I already have a lvl 85 monk so that settles...