Search results

1. Yoda007

Al'Kabor Project

For those of you who enjoyed EQ Mac: The Al`Kabor Project ? Index page
  2. Yoda007

PL Help

Hi all, I have been gone a long time from EQ, but starting to get back into it. I am trying to PL up a beserker, he is currently lvl 24. I have access to a 74 mage and 74 cleric. Im more after HOW to do it rather then where, I have a feeling pulling a bunch of mobs on the mage with a DS and...
  3. Yoda007

Guide: Echo Caverns - EQMac

There is some weird pathing in echo caverns which only seems to exist on the EQMac server. As such I have now finished using this, so am passing it on. The two spots are on the "hard" side of echo caverns. Both of them involve standing on top of rocks and using pathing glitches where the mobs...
  4. Yoda007

Usenet

Wondering if any MMOBugs members are regular users of usenet? I previously used private torrent sites, such as RevoTT. However due to the way bandwith costs in Australia, keeping a decent ratio was only possible via donating, and that just got too expensive in the end. I then moved to Usenet...
  5. Yoda007

Where to Level?

So for a newly returning player to Everquest, what is the logical progression for zones to follow now days? I have been following "Almar's Guide" but I know that guides on the internet are not always the best idea!! List up from 1-95 where you would go to level?
  6. Yoda007

Blizzard Security Breach

Wanted to post it here incase people missed it in other sections of the forums: http://sea.blizzard.com/en-sg/securityupdate.html Even when you are in the business of fun, not every week ends up being fun. This week, our security team found an unauthorized and illegal access into our internal...
  7. Yoda007

Cleric PL

What's the best method to PL using a cleric, pull mobs on the lower toon and just DS each mob with the cleric while keeping the low toon topped up ?
  8. Yoda007

3rd account group makeup

Currently running a BST & CLR. What would you recommend for a 3rd account? I have no problem running mercs, but as I am newly returning I don't really know how well a Merc will perform (thinking tank wise really)
  9. Yoda007

Back Playing..

The bug has bitten again and thought I would say hello to my friends at MMOBugs.. maybe some of you are playing on EMU / Interested in playing. I am playing on RaidAddicts... http://raidaddicts.org/ It's a custom/legit server - apparently been up and running for about 7 years, lots of custom...
  10. Yoda007

CONGRATZ TO FRY !!!!!

Hi Everyone, I got an SMS early this morning saying Fry and his Wife have had their baby, a beautiful girl this morning. Congratz to both of you :)
  11. Yoda007

Folding @ Home

Step1: Watch this : foldflash2 Step2: Read ! Our goal: to understand protein folding, misfolding, and related diseases Step3: Come and join the F@H race and put those excess CPU cycles to use. I invite you all to put your spare computer cycles to good use, and join in on the race. Catch me...
  12. Yoda007

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL !

Just like to say a very drunken (hic!) Merry Christmas to everyone. The website has grown so much in the short time that I have been here, and I can honestly say I believe we have one of the best community's around, its such a friendly atmosphere where we all just seem to get along ! Hope you...
  13. Yoda007

Get yourself a free PS3

Here you guys go: http://ps3.shimpinomori.net/index_en.html Hack the PS3 that webserver is running on, and win yourself a free PS3 ! I'll give you some info ;) Only ports open are: Port 22 - SSH Port 80 - HTTP Port 113 - IDENT
  14. Yoda007

Guild Recruiting - Quel Server

Regulary raiding Anguish, working on getting back to Demi (only Queen to kill to reflag those not flagged) Lvl 70+ and 100+ aa's is all thats needed for Recruit status. Guild is off-peak timezone, (australian, and some crazy U.S guys that dont sleep) Raiding AEST (+10 GMT) MQ2 is not used on...
  15. Yoda007

Frostcrypt Maze Event

In frostcrypt maze, there is 4 guys in each corner of the maze. These dudes are apparently some part of an avent. We headed there tonight to try and figure this out, but something tells me the event was down, as we couldnt get anything to work :( Anyone done this yet ?
  16. Yoda007

Macro Request - CH Chain

Requesting a WORKING macro where I can bot afew clerics on one PC in a chain. Able to determin chain positions and delay is good. There is afew on MQ2 Vip boards, but I think they are broken now.
  17. Yoda007

Exploit - Chests

Guildy did a Korlach instance today #2 in the widdlethorpse missions they had 11 (yes - ELEVEN) chests spawn all containing loots ! (~150hp/mana armor) I cant cofirm if its repeatable, but im sure someone can.
  18. Yoda007

Sleepers Tomb - Ancients

Hey all, Anyone killed these things recently ? I wanna outfit my bard with a pimp Dwarf mask. I have : Pally - 11k / 2.5k ac unbuffed Shaman - 7k mana unbuff Rogue - 8k hp unbuffed Monk - 11k hp unbuffed Rekon I could 4box these guys ?? Also I remember one of them is a pain in the ass and...
  19. Yoda007

Buy Low, Sell High

So I know there must be some bazaar junkies out there. Lend some tips of the trade ! What do YOU lookout for to buy on the low to resell to make profit ? I have 2 accounts so I am able to set myself up with a trader and a barter.
  20. Yoda007

Weird corpse bug - GM ?

Check this out : the character is a guildy's alt, maybe its a GM flagged account ?? The char doesnt ring true of GM at all.