Search results

1. Yoda007

Pokèmon Go!

Some info on what broke with API: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1gVySwQySdwpT96GzFT9Tq0icDiLuyW1WcOcEjVfsUu4/preview
  2. Yoda007

Old school boxing - Tips & Tricks? Help?

One thing with Phinigel is their anti-boxing code is causing people who are boxxing to LD when they are key mashing / pushing keys at the same time. So any broadcasting hardware/software will hinder more then anything.
  3. Yoda007

Kronos Krono's

Thanks for another smooth and quick transaction Pal!
  4. Yoda007

Website Move and Problems

http://www.mmobugs.com/forums/everquest-news/30152-p99-daybreak-news.html http://www.mmobugs.com/forums/everquest-news/29628-eq-mac-kinda.html I cannot get these two to open in Firefox or IE. I get this in FF:
  5. Yoda007

Al'Kabor Project

For those of you who enjoyed EQ Mac: The Al`Kabor Project ? Index page
  6. Yoda007

EQTrainer - Free EverQuest Hacking Program

Whats the likelihood of getting caught if I was to use this on P99?
  7. Yoda007

EQ Titanium

Everyone is going to have their own idea of what era is going to be the best, we all didn't pick up the game at the same time, or stop at the same time. Take me for example, I didn't actually start playing EQ until Luclin came through. My favorite era therefore is probably POP, closely followed...
  8. Yoda007

EQ Titanium

Not to be a downer, I think its great you are offering this, but most of the downloads are available on torrent sites. Also, I noticed FOH Emu is hosting afew of the clients too : FoH Emu - Index page
  9. Yoda007

MMOBugs Emulator Server Ideas

I disagree with handing out any items, buff bots, even teleport bots. If you want the server to have any longevity you cannot have these things, it just makes things too easy. Make it similar to Zipp's server - legit, but detune raid mobs for the population base (maybe start with 1grp ?)
  10. Yoda007

Zippzipp's Funland - Beta

Unfortunately the above is why I had to stop playing. I would love to play on this server, but just cant.
  11. Yoda007

Heroic Characters FREE (lvl 85 4k+ AA, geared, factioned, skilled) hard to compete w

This IP thing is just stupid on Sony's behalf if you ask me. There are ISP's around who still use dynamic IP address pools over static. What happens if by chance you get an IP assigned by your ISP that someone has already claimed a heroic character on?
  12. Yoda007

Heroic Characters FREE (lvl 85 4k+ AA, geared, factioned, skilled) hard to compete w

So whats considered the best toon to solo with these days, necro still king?
  13. Yoda007

So annoying!

After reading your post I logged into my similar, never used hotmail account. And it too has unsuccessful attempts from USA and China (I live in Australia)
  14. Yoda007

Windows Ram and then what's usable?

100% sure you have Win 7 Ultimate? As Home Premium will only see 16gb
  15. Yoda007

Server name still the same, it's down the list in white. Tried to play again, same issue with client descyn / lagging / excessive pings. I think this is an EQemulator issue itself (i.e. code based) rather then Zipp's server. Just sucks :mad:
  16. Yoda007

Anyone on Zipp's server still? Think I may start fresh and see how I go :cool:
  17. Yoda007

How Project 1999 MQ2 Detection System Works

You cannot multi box (legally - and they generally *WILL* find those who do) on P99 and I do not believe that xtarget works there.
  18. Yoda007

rof Emu Mq2?

Unless you are playing on P99, ditch titanium and use the UF client, so so many extra features that are available client side.
  19. Yoda007

PL Help

I cant seem to get the macro to cycle between mobs, just sticks on one mob. I went and bought some oil of fenin ro pots to try out for the moment.
  20. Yoda007

PL Help

Thanks very much, I have not PL'd a toon that could not PBAE so this is new to me. I thought about leveling a bard as well, but really did not want to do that to be honest. Thanks I will check out the macro!