Search results

1. K

AtenCS.lua to help you on the Calming the Stones in TOL Aten Ha Ra Mission

Use when you fighting Aten Ha Ra the mission, this will help your bard to mez all 4 gargs, thus to finish the achievement of "Calm the Stones". You HAVE TO memorize you song "Slumber of the Diabo" as mez spell, spell gem order doesn't matter thoug. Usage: Save the following code as AtenCS.lua...
  2. K

MQ2Berzerker When UseBloodfury is on

As title, but it seems never use Bloodfury even with UseBloodfury is on. Magnified Frenzy and Frenzied Resolve both need under 90% hp to use it, and I've tested it in GGH dummy, had ReportCA/AA etc on, but no msg in the window either got used. Could anyone looking into that plz? Thanks!
  3. K

StonDraw Again

I'm sick of this person and really don't want to review the whole story again so I gonna make it short. I come back to the game last month (May), so I needed kronos to bring my army back. I then saw StonDrawHD was selling kronos in Discord channels with his post under the ID "PenDragon79". I...
  4. K

Target.MyBuff Wrong

I finally can reproduce this bug. TLO Target.MyBuff[XXXX].ID Target.MyBuffDuration[XXXX].TotalSeconds will return null when the total debuff on mobs more than >70-80ish, and if you landed a dot which on slot70+, both TLO can't return the right value. This is critical to script necro's dot in...
  5. K

WTS TOV Raid Loots on Non-FV live server, Anything you want.

I'm currently selling TOV Raid Loots on Live Servers (Not FV). Here is the deal. 1. TOV Raid Ore, $100 per. Every 8 ores can be considered as a FULL SET. A FULL SET will be $700 and can be delivered in 5days. 2. Any TOV Raid Gears, basically $80 per, but this depends on RNG of raid chest loots...
  6. K

Help on Fix a Bug of Target.MyBuff TLO

As title, I've found a bug of Target.MyBuff that effects dot classes (point at Necro) in raid. So this TLO is a fabulous one for dot class to see if MY OWN dots on mobs or not. It can cut a load of code like scanning the debuffs 1-97 etc especially when you have multiple necros. And it works...
  7. K

Release Thanks to MMOBugs Community, Mearatas defeated by 6.

Though some of you may see my post in the other website, but here is my home. I've been always using our compile and will keep doing so. Thanks to all of you who contributed to the great compile including Fry, Htw, Xeniaz, Dewey, Chat and much more. Me and my fellows will always support this...
  8. K

Items WTS Tov chase earring - EM27

Sold, trash this plz, Ty!
  9. K

Account WTB Raid Geared Paladin on Live Server.

The better gear you get, the better I pay. Budget can up to $1000, pm here or discord. 从我的 iPhone 发送,使用 Tapatalk Pro
  10. K

Macro Perfect Duck in KD mission and Cure of the Restless Ice of TOV annoying Debuff

Here is my way to automate this and I got this work flawlessly under my setup (already got the achievements one week ago.) 1st Step, Put these in your inc file |--Group mission Events #event KDDuck "The ice encrusted Avatar of War shouts that #1# must bend the knee!" #event...
  11. K

Buying WTB Character with Venenium

Looking to buy some melee and hybrid dps: BER/BST/BRD/MNK/RNG with the clicky "Venenium" from TDS raid, pm if you got one please, thanks!
  12. K

Plugin A plugin that can sort any sequence of integer number

Ok, this botheres me for a long time, can we get a plugin that can sort any sequence of integer please? (can name it MQ2NumSort or sth..) Current Math.Min, Math.Max or using /for loop to obtain the max/min of a series numerical value, somehow I'm not only want to obtain the extreme point but...
  13. K

Macro Claim currency on all bots

A simple macro I wrote for convenience for multi box.. /dgae /mac pigclaim or /bcaa //mac pigclaim will claim all currency on your bots. Enjoy Sub Main /declare dummy int local /if (!${Window[InventoryWindow]}) { /windowstate InventoryWindow open /delay 20 /delay 10...
  14. K

Plugin Can We get a TLO ${Melee.AttackKey} been added plz?

As title said, I really wanna a TLO of ${Melee.AttackKey} to return our key for auto attack on. Now the only way to do this is via event: /melee key then write a event like "Attack key is #1#" then blahblah, so the TLO will make it much simpler. Thanks very much! K
  15. K

Question Simple Question But I can't figure it out with MQ2Melee

When MQ2Melee loaded, /attack off seems don't actually turn off the melee combat. What's option to change that? Or what slash command can do that please other than /keypress a (which a is my auto-attack key). thank you!
  16. K

Macro A tip macro for raid healer, helping you set/clear the ETW.

Say you are a healer in raid, you need put all your raid tanks who are outside of your own group to your ETW, and every time the raid tank list changed, you need wipe out it.. Manually you get bored, especially if you are boxing multiple healer... Here is the savior. | Set your XTarget...
  17. K

Guide Basic logic of firing alliance perfectly

Now I will to share this logic instead of the code directly so everybody can enjoy the the fun of writting macros yourself lol.. The Logic is assign every toon a number among same class, Say you boxing 3 zerkers, flag them as 0,,1,,2, also make a event of alliance dmg been triggered, declare a...
  18. K

Question Item disappear after hours when /bandolier or /exchange

I'm having this weird bug right now. I'm using /bandolier to activate my range throw/bow item for pulling, and after couple hours, my tank range item(which is higher AC item I prefer to bandolier back when I'm actually melee combating ) and even shield will disappear eventually. And once I...
  19. K

Kronos 50 Kronos $375 bundle sale

Title says it all. Only in one bundle. Any server, can do multiple trade or parcel. Paypal FnF only. PM here or discord.
  20. K

Question MQ2Autologin mess up the eqclient.ini

I found that no matter how I set the launch delay between clients, the autologin sometimes seems mess up the eqclient.ini. Seems like it occasionally call the origin eqclient.ini and like all my settings before are never existed. Any clues? Thanks