Search results

1. K

Dot Question

!${Target.MyBuff[name].ID}
  2. K

MMOLoader Crashing

I have the same issue too with almost same enviroment.
  3. K

MQ2HUD and using Outer Variables

Use global vars instead of outer in your macro with Defined[] condition.
  4. K

AtenCS.lua to help you on the Calming the Stones in TOL Aten Ha Ra Mission

Use when you fighting Aten Ha Ra the mission, this will help your bard to mez all 4 gargs, thus to finish the achievement of "Calm the Stones". You HAVE TO memorize you song "Slumber of the Diabo" as mez spell, spell gem order doesn't matter thoug. Usage: Save the following code as AtenCS.lua...
  5. K

MacroQuest - Download and Problem Report Thread

Thanks sir, the rankname TLO is correct right now!
  6. K

As the picture attached, the Spell Rank check seems borked. I. E. /echo ${Spell[Restoring Splash].RankName} get "Restoring Splash" even though you got Rk. III. And Lots of spell fail on that rank TLO check.
  7. K

Thanks a lot for the effort and really appreciated for the update! Especially thanks to the intergration of MQ2GroupInfo that really helps a lot! Almost every minor issue went away on this update, only the MQ2Targets bug remains. MQ2Targets is one of my favorite plugins and now the bug...
  8. K

I wanna report one problem of MQNext compile, it's not a bug and you can adjust your macro to adapt though it's really not convenient when someone transfer the macros from the mq2 to mqn. 1. ${Me.CombatAbility[]} and ${Me.CombatAbilityReady[]} will now requires the exact rank in MQNext compile...
  9. K

/watch delete 1 will cause the game freeze on the newest update:eek:
  10. K

Thanks heap! Well, now the xtarget distance has been solved. Now I think MQNext is almost ready for our raid except the following two minor issues. 1. Group member's distance still not showing on group window. The live build is showing though if that still in MQ2Targetinfo. Scenario: So...
  11. K

Work like a champion sir, the crash gone, and the heal went smooth! Thank you ! Here is another three tiny problems, not crash though. 1. MQ2Targets when your watch target spawn, it shows this instead of the spawn's name. 2. MQ2 Window display have a small issue or maybe this is setting...
  12. K

Sorry sir I did a fresh install and still get the same crash, 2 debug reports sent and also plugins info sent in PM. Thank you again
  13. K

Thanks a ton for the update sir, but /echo ${WorstHurt[group,1,999999,FALSE].PctHPs} still crash. Here is the specific setup to duplicate the crash: 1 Clerc group with 1 Shaman, use /echo ${WorstHurt[group,1,999999,FALSE].PctHPs} on any toon will cause an instant CTD.
  14. K

Thanks a lot for the hardwork Boss man. /hat off
  15. K

How is worsthurt fix going please? The last version of Fry's update still gave crash when the healer class use /echo it under group circumstance.
  16. K

Everything is smooth! Except this TLO On within group (out of group it cause no crash) will ALWAYS cause a crash, even with just /echo it will cause a craaash. I think it is easily duplicated. 1. ${WorstHurt[group,1,999999,FALSE].PctHPs} Though the xtarget one is fine WITHOUT crash 2...
  17. K

MQ2Berzerker When UseBloodfury is on

It’s been fixed after today’s update. Thanks CWTN and Fry!
  18. K

MQ2Berzerker When UseBloodfury is on

As title, but it seems never use Bloodfury even with UseBloodfury is on. Magnified Frenzy and Frenzied Resolve both need under 90% hp to use it, and I've tested it in GGH dummy, had ReportCA/AA etc on, but no msg in the window either got used. Could anyone looking into that plz? Thanks!
  19. K

PM sent about mq2mybuttons, all other crashs gone except this one since I did a fresh install of the new compile of mqnext.