Search results

1. G

WTB Krono $10

I am looking for 5-10 Krono @ $10 a piece. I will be willing to pay via Google Pay (preferred) or Venmo (less preferred). No paypal. Thanks!!!
  2. G

MQ2Bot on ROF2

I had MQ2Bot working on ROF2 client yesterday before a Windows reinstall. I am using the default ROF2 client and MMOBugs ROF2 client, but I cannot get MQ2bot to assist! I've made minimum changes to the configuration (added warp/autogroup) but I cannot figure it out! Anyone else having issues...
  3. G

ROF2 client

Does anyone know who "owns", or rather hosts, ROF2 Client? Since 2/25/2020, I have hosted ROF2 on my seedbox with the .torrent file included in the download from the TinyURL file. In the last 20~ days, I have a ratio of 71! I am not complaining, but I would like to expand the # of users...
  4. G

Kronos Wts $9 krono

Bought 6, quick and easy. He even went out of his way to set up Google Pay rather than Paypal for me. Will definitely purchase from him again.
  5. G

.Net Framework

Actually I have been working on that just in the last little bit. Appears all is working on the zip download without installation. I have just always installed it as a program. Is it possible to update the .NET framework check, though?
  6. G

.Net Framework

I am receiving an error when trying to install MMOBugs latest executable. The installation is doing the .NET Framework 4.7.1 check, which I already have. The latest version of Windows 10 comes with .NET Framework 4.8, and attempts at installing an older version are blocked as I already have 4.8...
  7. G

MQ2TargetInfo bug

I am having trouble with MQ2TargetInfo. The /groupinfo show xyz command works, but the buttons rehide quickly. The button will blink onto the group window then disappear. The /groupinfo help command shows it as off even after turning it on. I've tried resetting, unloading and reloading, etc...
  8. G

Question SpawnMaster hunter file

Thank you, Hopeless! If you update this list with zones that are missing, I would love you forever!:cool:
  9. G

Question SpawnMaster hunter file

Has anyone completed a SpawnMaster file for all hunter achievements in game? It would be amazing!
  10. G

MQ2Bot - Sit to med

I'll check this tomorrow and get back to you. I didn't try.
  11. G

MQ2Bot - Sit to med

I'm having the same issue with a magician. It works fine with a shaman pet. I tried the holyshit/downshit post, but it doesnt reactivate it quickly enough.
  12. G

MQ2EQBC server on NAS (Synology?)

Is there is any way to set up the MQ2EQBC server on a NAS, specifically Synology, so I don't have to launch it (well, it autolaunches, but don't have it on my taskbar) every time I play EQ?
  13. G

MQ2Bot - what /commands do you use?

I use these in social hotkeys /bca //afollow on/off /bca //bot on/off /bct Shaman //alt activate 630 (group invis)
  14. G

MQ2SpawnMaster

The current MQ2SpawnMaster ini I have (which I believe is autodownloaded) is two expansions old. Does anyone have one up to date including TDS and TBM?
  15. G

MQ2Melee Target Switch

MQ2Melee uses its own attack key (default is Z). Pulled this from the Wiki: My MQ2melee.ini is
  16. G

is it possible to create a macro that would ...

tried and Thinking maybe MQ2Events would read them, I am doing something wrong :(
  17. G

is it possible to create a macro that would ...

if someone would whip me up a macro that check mq2spawnmaster and then text my phone, using that mmotext plugin i suppose, i would love it! Edit: so I got to playing with MMOtext. I am thinking with a simple MQ2Events trigger, I can easily get accomplished what I am after. Anyone able to tell...
  18. G

MQ2Bot (Old Version - Archived)

I got to play with this a bit today. I need to tweak the settings some more I think, but my alt would randomly melee and at other times would not melee at all even if the mob was right on top of the group. Sometimes he would attack prematurely, would stick to the mob before the mob got to the...
  19. G

Republic Wireless Cell Phone Plans for $25 and $40

Am i correct in understanding you must use their phone, and not an unlocked one you buy online?
  20. G

Running Everquest over Network

I installed Free File Sync and have my EQ drive, Myseq and MMObugs all sync'd to a network drive. Copy the Freefilesync INI over to each computer, and it makes all directories the same on all PCs its installed, and the network drive you have it sync'd to. From there, just setup/update...