Search results

1. S

MacroQuest - Download and Problem Report Thread

I've always used WinEQ2 to launch all my EQ instances and MQ2 has no problem injecting into each one. However, MQNext won't. If I start EQ from the launcher it works fine. This problem doesn't happen to me with RG's version of MQNext. Any thoughts?
  2. S

Kronos for Sale

Quick and easy. Will definitely use again.
  3. S

Having trouble with basics

I know I'm a bit late to the party, but I can answer your question as to why the cleric keeps spamming their BP. Unlike all the other classes out there, the new cleric BPs require you to target somebody in order to click them. Since they usually don't ever have a PC targeted, they just spam it...
  4. S

MQ2Melee Question

Are MQ2Melee updates happening? I PMed warrior updates, but the new abilities still aren't firing.
  5. S

Plugin MQ2MoveUtils

I took the stickcmd out of the monk's M2Melee and things seem to be working now. Thanks.
  6. S

Plugin MQ2MoveUtils

I box a monk and rogue for dps. Rogue is set behind, monk is set !front. Whenever the monk steals aggro, they both immediately begin the circle dance around the mob. My stick section for my MQ2MoveUtils.ini is below. DelayStrafe is on and the min/max delays are set, yet they're still dancing...
  7. S

MQ2Melee Question

I don't know about the other classes, but I've submitted all the warrior changes to the devs. Hopefully they get updated soon.
  8. S

Kronos WTS Krono

Timely response to my PM. Krono delivered quickly. Thanks
  9. S

MQ2PortalSetter

Can we add the new EoK port to Lceanium to this? Its called Fragment of the Combine Spire. Thanks.
  10. S

TDS-chanter/bard

For that portion of the quest, simply swim out to the NW corner of the zone and kill them there. Its a lot easier to do that trying to deal with them on the beach.
  11. S

Melee and Monk Eye gouge

Its happening because of the AA Gouging Claws of the Jade Tiger which is a passive ability that grants your Tiger Claw attacks a chance to proc Eye Gouge
  12. S

MQ2Melee Updates For Expansions

New in the Respite/Reprieve/Rest/etc line [43000/3611] Breather Classes: WAR/101 PAL/101 RNG/101 SHD/101 MNK/101 ROG/101 BST/101 BER/101 Skill: Defense (Combat Skill) Endurance: 25, Upkeep: 1 per tick Restriction: Out of Combat Restriction: End Below 21 Percent Target: Self Resist: Beneficial...
  13. S

Warrior Stuff: RUNE [43015/15600] Armor of Darkened Runes Classes: WAR/101 Skill: Offense Endurance: 0, Upkeep: 70 per tick Target: Self Resist: Beneficial, Blockable: Yes Casting: 0s, Recast: 10m, Timer: 4 Duration: 60s (10 ticks), Extendable: Yes, Dispelable: No Hate: 1 1: Add Proc: Darkened...
  14. S

From the other thread: New Monk Stuff Brand new ability - tie it to min endurance (e.g. torrent=10) [43974/8604] Torrent of Fists Classes: MNK/104 Skill: Tiger Claw (Combat Skill) Endurance: 365 Target: Single Range: 50' Resist: Unresistable Reflectable: No Casting: 0s, Recast: 30s, Timer: 11...
  15. S

add Torrent of Fists to MQ2Melee

These have already been brought up in a continuation of another post regarding CotF additions to MQ2Melee: http://www.mmobugs.com/forums/everquest-macroquest2-compiles-plugins-offsets/27867-mq2-melee-cotf-12.html HTW is working on getting them added to MQ2Melee. The command for monk spam pets...
  16. S

MQ2 Melee (CoTF)

Couple other monk things. Not that anyone uses wind, but i provided it for completeness. WIND [43983/8606] Eight Breaths Classes: MNK/105 Skill: Alteration Endurance: 1 Target: Self Resist: Beneficial, Blockable: Yes Casting: 12s, Recast: 20m, Timer: 4 1: Increase Current Endurance by 12277...
  17. S

MQ2 Melee (CoTF)

Warrior stuff. RUNE [43015/15600] Armor of Darkened Runes Classes: WAR/101 Skill: Offense Endurance: 0, Upkeep: 70 per tick Target: Self Resist: Beneficial, Blockable: Yes Casting: 0s, Recast: 10m, Timer: 4 Duration: 60s (10 ticks), Extendable: Yes, Dispelable: No Hate: 1 1: Add Proc: Darkened...
  18. S

MQ2 Melee (CoTF)

New in the Respite/Reprieve/Rest/etc line [43000/3611] Breather Classes: WAR/101 PAL/101 RNG/101 SHD/101 MNK/101 ROG/101 BST/101 BER/101 Skill: Defense (Combat Skill) Endurance: 25, Upkeep: 1 per tick Restriction: Out of Combat Restriction: End Below 21 Percent Target: Self Resist: Beneficial...
  19. S

MQ2 Melee (CoTF)

Full spell info for the above. Will post warrior ones when i get the chance if somebody doesn't beat me to it. [43943/8602] Doomwalker's Synergy Classes: MNK/101 Skill: Flying Kick (Combat Skill) Endurance: 455 Target: Single Range: 50' Resist: Unresistable Reflectable: No Casting: 0s, Recast...
  20. S

Emergency game patch, all servers rebooted.

Optional patch unless yours is one of the servers that crashed. Then you have to patch before you can log back on.