Search results

1. E

Mobs on Map

You, sir, are a genius... Base layer 2 was off and that fixed it! Thank You!
  2. E

Mobs on Map

Says MQ2map is already loaded I am using Brewalls maps if that matters
  3. E

Mobs on Map

Thanks Fry No luck unless I need to reload something Is there a special Map set I should be running or can the custom UI I am running make a difference
  4. E

Mobs on Map

Hi all Recently returned to MMOBugs after being away for a while. I am currently playing on an EMU and remember from when I used this before that I could see mobs on my maps. Have MQ2 up and running but no dots (mobs) on my map. Is there a macro I need running for that functionality? I have a...
  5. E

Cant seem to get MQ2 to run on EQ Reborn

Probably user error...lol There was a different kind of Configuration window that popped up from back when I used MQ2 before it kept giving me no option under the server column. I put in the path to eqgame.exe, saved it and it seemed to work. I also messed with the Autologin file and added Eq...
  6. E

I got it working...Thanks
  7. E

The unzipped File folder is named this: MQ2-MMOBugs-2017-12-11-EMUROF I know others are using MQ2 on that server. Set up was different than I have used in the past, opened the Configuration and when I clicked on the server drop down it was blank, could that be it? Do I need to fill this in...
  8. E

Used MQ on real game for a long time Now I just have emu on EQ Reborn MQ2 launcher launches the game but no MQ loaded... Been a long time, Am I missing something? Thanks
  9. E

MySEQ Open 2.3.1.2 EqMule build.

Got it.....thanks for the assist!
  10. E

I got it working...needed newest offsets. Is there a way to run this on a laptop next to my computer running EQ? Thanks for the assist!
  11. E

Got the server and SEQ running...they are connected but nothing on the SEQ screen I have EQ running also. Am I missing something?
  12. E

Can someone point me to directions on how to compile and set this up? I had it years ago when you had to use a network hub and a second computer. is that still the case? THanks
  13. E

That MQ2Nav Post

Where can I get information on how to use the MeshGenerator? I load POK, click on build Mesh, then when it finishes I click save mesh and it doesnt seem to save anything. In Settings I have EQ Path: pointing to my EQ directory I have NavMesh Path: pointing to the MacroQuest2/MQ2Nav folder...
  14. E

Random Crash Problems

I am still crashing very often....tried all the steps, should have a bunch of files from me. If I log in game fresh I can go quite a while before a crash when zoning. If my toon has been in the GL for a while inactive I will almost Always crash on the very next zone and if lucky (or not) the...
  15. E

mq2krust / krust UI

Hi I am guessing that Krust needs to be updated for the new expansion... Are there any updated UI that are MQ2 friendly? THanks
  16. E

Crashing in EQ? Check your drivers...

As you might remember I am one who is crashing a lot when I zone. I had an older computer and for a number of reasons just bought a new rig. Immediately upgraded it to Win10 and then updated all drivers for HW. I then did a clean install of EQ and MMO MQ2. Moved my ini files and I still crash a...
  17. E

Ninja Update, MQ2 broken on Live

Hi I am also getting the Client mismatch popup when launching EQ. Happened after I was booted from game today and I tried to log back on....
  18. E

EQ/MQ2 issues - crashing or other - Suggestions

Thanks I will do a search for DX9 and see what I can find.... Will it help if I send the larger file from the bug window?
  19. E

EQ/MQ2 issues - crashing or other - Suggestions

Hi all I am crashing everyday...I log in and crash when zoning (mainly into POK) I am also crashing when in the GL and doing nothing (AFK) Sent bug reports for all of them, HTW please let me know if there is something I need to do to stop the crashes.... Thanks
  20. E

Post your Holyshits and Downshits!

Man I thought I had a better understanding....was able to add some things and they worked. Cant figure out why this AA I just got wont fire. BaneStrike holyflag16=1 holyshit16=/if (${Me.PctEndurance}>30 && ${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Banestrike]} && ${Melee.DiscID}==0) /casting "Banestrike" disc...