Search results

1. M

Old school boxing - Tips & Tricks? Help?

Hey there guys, So I'm knee deep into the Phinigel server, and grinding out levels as Kunark just launched! Last time I did this was on a previous progression server, where MQ2 was allowed and so was fartaunt! Oh how things have changed! Looking for some discussion on what people have found to...
  2. M

XTarget HUD for TLP?

The window is gone, but I know that XTarget's are still in game. Is there a way to create a HUD, that mirrors the Live servers XTarget window? Thank you.
  3. M

Will MQ work on Progression server beta?

Or is that gonna be something special with different offsets? Guess another weeks time will tell. Thanks!
  4. M

Help creating XTarget HUD

It's been recently confirmed to me that XTarget's do work on TLP servers, but of course, just don't have their own window. I was looking for help creating a HUD that would display this information. I'm simply looking for a list of mobs on the aggro list. Not all the crazy features and settings...
  5. M

Anyone else back for the Free time?

Hey Everyone! Friend of mine informed me that all EQ accounts were re-subbed until January 4th for free, and so I felt I had to at least give it another shot. Haven't played in months, and even longer on Progression which is where I went back too. I re-subbed here of course, and went on my...
  6. M

Warrior or Paladin?

So I've got a 6 box that I run, and I'm switching from pet tanks (mages) to an actual tank. I'm dropping either an Enchanter or Shaman, both of which are in the group in order to make room for the tank. I was leaning towards dropping the shaman, and keeping the enchanter, due to all the...
  7. M

Parsing inventory/bank to text file?

Nevermind! Inventory.mac included with the default compile! Awesome!
  8. M

Will this macro work?

Sub Main :mainLoop /target mob /if (${Target.CleanName.Equal[mob]) /call Harmtouch /goto :mainloop /end Sub Harmtouch :attack { /alt activate 6000 } /return of course "mob" would be replaced with the spawn I'm trying to target. I would like the macro to just stand still...
  9. M

Rogue problems with mq2melee and stick

Hello! I'm trying to use mq2melee, and of course the corresponding mq2moveutils with a rogue. Latest release from both from the MmoLoader. I target mob, hit attack, and it displays some info, and the problem I'm having is my stick distance. It's always 5.60, regardless of what I try and change...
  10. M

Deals on station cash cards?

With triple station cash coming up, I was looking for some deals. As I understand it, you have to cash in on a station cash card previously purchased? Pardon my ignorance, as I've never dealt with physical station cash cards. Where would I get one, and are there any deals? Thank you.
  11. M

First macro to camp a mob

Want to sit character near spawn points. Sitting will cause aggro. As soon as spawns happen, character will be attacked, causing pet to attack and combat state. Due to combat state, it will then cast a spell. Would this work for that? Sub Main :mainLoop /if...
  12. M

Do "good" bards still use melody?

So the idea of a "good" bard... twists 4 songs while meleeing, chain pulls for a group, doesn't just sit afk with melody going, uses charm smartly, mezzes adds, etc etc. I think we've all seen what a good bard can do. My question is, does melody still play a part? I guess to each their own...
  13. M

Which class has the highest "cool" factor?

Haha, just some fun chat for a Friday! Thinking back to Classic era, before armor dyes were added in. (Or just think of the new TLP servers). Is it the Paladin, with the flaming sword? And possible Guise to make it even more Unique? A druid with the CT 2handed staff? A bard with the new song...
  14. M

Extended target window on TLP?

So, in classic EQ progression, which I don't mind really at all, they have removed a lot of the expansion specific conveniences that have been added over the years. One of them being the extended target window. Now, I've not played EQLive to know, but dang does this window sound super...
  15. M

TLP leveling group - What would you do?

Hey guys, So a couple friends of mine and myself are rolling up some alts on TLP since our mains hit 50. We're all bad at trying to figure out what to make that'll mesh into our mains for level 34+. Currently have level 50 Shaman, Necro, and Ranger. Some set in stone classes that we want to...
  16. M

Compatible with new Progression server?

I'd assume so, but I wanted to make sure that the most current release is what we'd use while playing on Fippy? Thanks.
  17. M

Classic Power leveling spots?

Hey there guys I know that it can be done on a Mage, grouped, or with a Monk, for solo kills, But I was curious if anyone had any recommendations of a power leveling spot? Maybe PM them to me if you'd rather not spill the beans. I'd prefer a spot where I can group with a mage, and leech exp...
  18. M

Coming back, where do I even begin?

So last time I played was on Mayong. Was there for a little while, and then quit, but not before picking up a bunch of accounts! I wanted to come back and maybe setup a box crew with mercs for some easy soloing / AA grinding. I've heard there are shaman and wizard mercs now? What else has...
  19. M

Boxing on Project99 - Tips/Tricks?

Hey there everyone. So I've requested an IP exemption, for a couple of my accounts, and I'm a little paranoid about it. I love boxing, and I hope I can fly under the radar on P99. If I'm paranoid, it's a good reason to probably not do it. I think I wouldn't have problems in groups, especially...
  20. M

Simple Cleric healing macro for p99?

Just curious if anyone out there has a simple healing macro to use for p99? About to start a cleric, and I've got a 34 warrior already, and thought it be a good idea. I'd never know if a cleric was botting or not, due to how little they have to move in an exp group. As long as everyone stays...