Search results

1. S

Who's gonna try out DCOU?

I think a large part of it is the power selection. I chose a power that draws enemies to me then an AE attack to hit them once close to me. Still getting the hang of it really but i know once you get to level 10 i think you get designated as tank or whatever and you will have a sort of tank...
  2. S

I called SoE and apparently some routers have issues with DCUO and I had to force the ports to accept DCUO. Worked after that. level 12 and climbing on Darkness falls server. Went with Ice and 2h. seems pretty cool. trying to decide what i will do for a secondary weapon. Any suggestions?
  3. S

Has anyone been having trouble staying logged in to DCUO? I cant stay on for more than 15 min at a time.Tried full scans turning off firewall and updating video drivers. no dice.:(
  4. S

I really wanted to try this game, its disappointing that there is a 14.99 a month subscription fee even for console users. Maybe eventually it will go FTP like eq2 did or emulated servers will pop up, i just cant see myself paying for another mmo :(
  5. S

Auto Part Replacements

Actually i just got off of the phone with Levans and for whatever reason they don't have this part. which is pretty strange because they stock most things i have had a need to call for.
  6. S

Auto Part Replacements

Yeah the Ebay price is pretty good and to get a new unit i wouldn't think that you would have to spend any more than $50 per side.
  7. S

Auto Part Replacements

In Sacramento we have a wholesale distributor named either Levans or Levins. one sells replacement body parts for vehicles and the other sells Wash and wax style chemicals and whatnot. Unsure if they are just local or nationwide but the price is probably better than $190 bucks. I actually sell...
  8. S

Ultimate Spell Skiller Macro!!!!!!!!

I was able to use this a few weeks ago but now when I attempt to use iti get a message saying that its unable to open
  9. S

Running your own server: EQEmu FAQ !

Not real familiar with Emulators. Why would someone play on this vs a regular live server? What are the Pros and cons?
  10. S

Test server

Thanks for the info Fellas
  11. S

Test server

I have been thinking of spending some time playing on Test, Is that server more closely monitored that the live servers? Should I not use MQ2 there or am I safe to play? I dont do anything blantant, I dont /zone and I only /warp when zone in empty. Any feedback would be appreciated thanks.
  12. S

forced zone

Tried to walk into Cryst without flag and was pushed back by magical barrier. Tried to /zone in and I did not meet requirements.
  13. S

forced zone

I know that MQ2 allows you to zone into some zones without meeting key / flag requirements. I couldnt find any previous post regarding this so I figure I will ask myself. Is it possible to zone into Crystasllos / MMMM or Korafax without meeting the requirements? Thanks in advance for your...
  14. S

cazic players

The top guilds on a server will always have fingers pointed at them. I play on cazic. PM me, I have been working on void progression and farming essences.