Search results

1. fauxshizle

Bind Wound Mac - Berserker

Chopped up the caster bind wound macs and made this. Very small, simple and works perfect. Add whatever you like. Removed the vendor part b/c i hang in the guild hall, so as not to waste raid buffage. So fill a couple big bags with bandages, then afk for the night...... Other classes, just...
  2. fauxshizle

Watch what you say in EQ...or this could happen

Teen Justin Carter Jailed In Texas After Making Sarcastic Threat In Facebook Comment
  3. fauxshizle

Newtown, sorry....too many discrepancies..and now..

As events unfolded, this particular incident, has become the most difficult case of domestic terrorism that may have been a complete lie, or false flag operation. Many of you may know the hundreds of weird, if not chilling inconsistencies associated with this "event". Now, a BILL has been...
  4. fauxshizle

Rocket Ships work without NAZIS (NASA)

Took 100 years of Comic book space adventures, and someone OTHER than the Nazi Scientists of NASA, (Nazi Assimilation Secret Agency), to finally realize that Rockets SHOULD take off and LAND Vertically, .....Making the cost of putting things into orbit, 100 times cheaper than NASA does it. Good...
  5. fauxshizle

Saitek KB > 28" LCD - NEED HELP

OK, so while raiding with the wife, she got pissed at some shit in the raid and redirected the hate @ me, wich in turn forced me to throw my indestructable Saitek Cyborg KB into my real fucking nice 28.5" LCD, SO....after surveying the damage caused by the devil and all the pretty colored...
  6. fauxshizle

Before Roswell, Naked Innocence

Feb 24, 1942 "Battle of Los Angeles" A moment in history, that I think speaks for itself. Actual LA Times picture, and actual Radio broadcast. In wartime "jitters" the US had its first run-in with somthing that apparentlly was immune to thousands of anti-aircraft shells fired at it. To this...
  7. fauxshizle

No Gay chicken marrige!

We do not approve of gay marriage whilst you eat yer chicken samich! http://www.ajc.com/news/chick-fil-a-president-1481215.html
  8. fauxshizle

LRON and the IRS

VERY interesting.......well to me anyways.... http://www.forbes.com/sites/peterjreilly/2012/07/11/if-katie-holmes-has-a-problem-with-scientology-so-did-irs-until-1993/
  9. fauxshizle

For those having issues with Bards sticking and assist Mac's

This is an issue i confronted that seemed serious, but was simple. If you are using a BARD, and your assist mac's do not work while the bard is using mq2twist, there is a simple fix. Open your MQ2MoveUtils.ini file in your MacroQuest2 folder. ..you should see [Defaults] AutoPause=on...
  10. fauxshizle

CUT MIRAGSTONES 1pp to vendor now

If you cut a miragestone...it was worth 571pp, and now.........1pp........enjoy..dont know if this is permanent.
  11. fauxshizle

Wanted Beastlord MQ2melee settings SharePlz

Hey, I need some examples of some Raiding Beastlord mq2melee settings, If anyone would be so kind as to slap yer melee settings here, trying to config a bst within a raid enviroment. But anything will help, raider or not. Thanx:eek:
  12. fauxshizle

Modded Sega Saturn needs games

Anyone a classic game fan that has a idea where to get some images of Sega Saturn games...Got my modded system out of the attic....and im feeling the itch. No...not that one...penicillin took care of it.:eek:
  13. fauxshizle

MQ2 Twist + MQ2Melee= FUBAR issue

MQ2twist is working, BUT... MQ2Melee stick function Stops until the twist is turned off, and then it resumes to stick on the mob...and back and forth, not using an assist macro atm. Not sure if this is an issue with moveutils, but none of my settings have changed and of course this is only an...
  14. fauxshizle

ATK and Loot, rinse and repeat

Ive been browsing afk macs for hours, I just want a mac that attacks what hits you, and loots its corpse. Or like the "dangerous" macs that just warp to the next mob in range, and loot corpse, just the plat, and move on, good for high lvl toon in low lvl zone. RH kina works with autoassisting...