Search results

1. R

The idiots at Lowes

Found a picture of htw in the wild:
  2. R

Parite.A.gen

Looks like Sonicwall is good at pissing off its userbase: EXEs not downloading, SonicWall Gateway antivirus blocks downloads (randomly) - Virus, Trojan, Spyware, and Malware Removal Logs
  3. R

Parite.A.gen

Is it just the loader or a specific plugin?
  4. R

Router "security"!

woops, sorry. WPS. WDS is something completely different and nifty. But yeah...i'm sure most people haven't patched their routers if it's been working fine.
  5. R

Router "security"!

Reaver is scary. If you have the ability to change your mac, or have time...you can still break into stuff. WPS shouldn't be on.
  6. R

Router "security"!

Look up 'reaver'. It's a method for brute forcing WDS. I believe it's just a 6 digit number. Less than 100k options, and if you're close enough, you can get the password to the router in minutes....
  7. R

Zippzipp's Funland - Beta

4 toons with 5 bots each? Some people get lag with that many bots/toons/etc.
  8. R

Heartbleed

Heartbleed is a bigger deal than most people realize. This has geo-political ramifications that will undoubtedly be used to do bad things (eg: A country stealing private keys and decoding years of logged sensitive data). Also, the heartbleed vulnerability goes both ways. If a client connects...
  9. R

Website dieing?

mysql was acting up. i'll look into the change logs to see if anythings been updated in newer patches.
  10. R

1 mouse/pc for multiple pcs

What if it washed your dishes?
  11. R

Titanium MoveUtils!

titanium is ancient. Support for it is minimal at this point. Unless you are absolutely need titanium, try getting UF or a newer client.
  12. R

What Happens Behind The Scenes

i like boobs
  13. R

So annoying!

Maybe at some point we'll be able to have an x509 certificate store that hooks into a biometric reader to prove identity and then your browser will do SSO based on your identity instead of typing a password each and every time. Until we get a better solution, people will try to brute force...
  14. R

Windows Ram and then what's usable?

For reference: Memory Limits for Windows and Windows Server Releases (Windows)
  15. R

DVD Bluray RIP

MakeMKV and Handbrake
  16. R

SHOULD I BUY THIS GRAPHICS CARD

With the new video cards coming out, the price of this card will keep going down. In 6 months it'll be $80 or less. Aspire2008 has the right idea. $150 for the GTX 750ti is a good deal for budget gaming. And the power requirements aren't killer either.
  17. R

FlapMMO Bot

explain that to all the single mothers out there!
  18. R

FlapMMO Bot

Fry, I think we need to talk about your addiction to cheating...
  19. R

Need help choosing a tablet...

I'd recommend the Nexus 7. If you want to go cheaper, I'd recommend The Monster M7 Monster M7 7" Tablet 16GB Memory Dual Core: Computers : Walmart.com The M7 has a dual core 1.5ghz 1gb of ram and all the google apps built in. A good starter tablet at a good price.
  20. R

PEQ MQ2?

I guess my point is...it's only going to be as viable as how visible the cheat is. If we were to post a work around, they'd know it immediately and probably work around either shutting it down, detecting, or something else. I'm not sure a cat/mouse game with p99 would work publicly and...