Search results

1. A

mq2aaspend brute mode not working

When I do /aaspend brute on It doesn't seem to be working correctly. It keeps spamming the everquest chat (not mq2chat window) with "Unable to train in ability". Surprised no one has mentioned this, unless everyone just configures what AA's they want to spend in the ini file. I actually...
  2. A

Steam Winter Sale = ON

Just noticed some Sub-Forums have disappeared, so posting out here. Steam Winter Sale is Live! Divinity Original Sin $10, thats an excellent price for a really good game.
  3. A

Kronos Tis' the season for $10 Kronos!

Holiday Sale - $10 Kronos Sub when you want to whenever you have time to play, without paying extra for what you don't need. Don't get suckered into a Lifetime Membership, get your Kronos this Holiday Season! Server: Delivery to any except TLP/True Box Currency/Alternate...
  4. A

How can I set this up?

Someone with some computer knowledge, can explain if this is possible? I am considering buying two 10G network cards (since their finally getting cheaper), and want to share files directly from computer A to computer B. I also want the regular 1G ethernet port on the motherboards of computer...
  5. A

Question How do I stop logging to DebugSpew and mq2autologin

So I was looking at log files today, and my DebugSpew log file was 9.5 GB , yes thats right 9.5 GB , I have no clue how it got to be this big but my guess is its been logging since I upgraded to Windows 10 back in 2015 or so. Along with that my mq2autologin file was about 78 MB, not sure how...
  6. A

Question Can I copy my mmobugs folder to another computer?

Can I copy my mmobugs folder to another computer without having issues? Or do I need to run the .exe file and install a clean folder? Mainly want to avoid redoing all my settings.
  7. A

Mq2LinkDB error and ACCESS VIOLATION

Getting the following error: ACCESS VIOLATION invalid read at location 0x41b3f062 >>PluginsIncomingChat: 538 >>0x6a6e5a44 mq2linkdb!OnIncomingChat+0x31d4
  8. A

Mq2melee and ACCESS VIOLATION

For those of you getting ACCESS VIOLATION error with mq2melee, make sure you are not scribing/training a higher rank i.e rank II or II disc or spell with mq2melee loaded. When you were previously using a lower rank. Seeing alot of these reports on the forums, but this has always caused it...
  9. A

Release mq2mmotext errors

Getting the following error with mmotext. - [2017/11/20 14:29:59] ACCESS VIOLATION Invalid Read at location 0x00000000 - [2017/11/20 14:29:59] >> HideDoCommand: Line 188 - [2017/11/20 14:29:59] >> 0x137b2943 mq2mmotext!OnEndZone+0x533
  10. A

What is this in mq2chat?

"Initializing SpellMap from GetSpellByName, this will take a few seconds, please wait" Keep getting this error? every time I log into the game. What is this?
  11. A

Daybreak is hiring to fill up 40 positions

Looks like Daybroke is making some sorta new game to break in a few years. My guess is they are gonna jump on the moba/esport bandwagon, as thats were all the money is besides survival games. Daybreak Holding a Job Fair to Fill Over 40 Positions - MMORPG.com News
  12. A

mq2autologin error

Seem to keep getting this error when trying to kick an account from the game: In GetCxStr An Unknown Exception Occured
  13. A

are plugins mmoxp and xptracker working?

Are these plugins working corrrectly for anyone? mq2mmoxp doesn't seem to do anything on displaying messages in the mq2chat window for me. xptracker seems to be displaying some odd results which I don't even understand what its doing on the xp messages its posting in the mq2chat window.
  14. A

High efficiency PSU - Seasonic Prime Titanium edition

If you keep your computer on 24/7 or even long periods of time i.e. >8 hours, then you may want to consider these PSU's. They will pay for themselves in the long term. And are backed with a 12 year warranty. When it comes to PSU's I only buy from 2 companies nowadays, Seasonic and Corsair...
  15. A

mq2Nav update 1.1.0 Donations

In case you missed it. Brainiac has updated mq2Nav considerably. I'm sure he'll get around to making a post of all the changes, but you can find the information on his Github page. Screenshots * brainiac/MQ2Nav Wiki * GitHub He has spent quite a bit of his time working on this update, lets...
  16. A

gg Sk's and enchanters

Massive nerfs to SK and Enchanters incoming. Here is the SK one: Severe and shortsighted SK nerf with Feb. 8 Test server patch | EverQuest Forums Here is the ENC one:
  17. A

mq2melee caster melee

Someone remind me how to set mq2melee to melee as a caster. I had this setup before I did a clean wipe of my ssd when I installed Win10, and now I can't remember the exact configuration since I lost it. For some reason /melee melee on is not working. I also just want to turn on melee, I...
  18. A

Trying to check for a debuff on mob

Would this condition be correct to check for the debuff Shocking Vortex effect on a mob, as I only want to cast the spell if the mob is not debuffed with it. If[!${Target.Buff[Shocking Vortex Effect].ID},TRUE,FALSE] Do detrimental debuff spells work for Target.Buff?
  19. A

12 Days of Giving (MQ2 Dev Donations)

Its 12 days till Christmas! If you are able too, it'd be nice to show some appreciation to the mq2 developers that keep macroquest running, especially if you haven't donated at all this year. Personally, I do $25 to $50 every 4-6 months, just to let them know they are much appreciated and...
  20. A

EQBC /bcz and /bcza commands not working

/bcz and /bcza commands have stopped working for mq2eqbc